𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧: 𝙈𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙈𝙚 𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

I placed the two trays down and smiled, "I hope you enjoy the biscuits and chicken. Sorry if you don't like it, I should've asked before."

"No! It's okay!" She grinned widely and took one of the trays.

"Sorry Ximea, no more room." Delilah giggled. Everyone knew by her opening her mouth, shit was about to go down.

"Just move over, you're deadass dragging it."

"Just go to a different table." Malu jumped in. I inhaled and exhaled. Everyone watched to see if I would go mad.

"...Look, Im not going to ask nicely again-"

"-No dogs allowed." Malu giggles and cut me off.

I let go everything I held back.

"I wasn't fucken finish, keep yo mouth shut before we have a problem."

"You're always instigating everything I do. Go get yo elephant ass outta here."

"I didn't want to fucken roast your ass in public but it looks like I'm going to have too." Edwin mumbled a, 'oh no', under his breath while Austin was ready for the showdown. "Your hair is falling out and the few strands you do have is begging for mercy. The way you fucken smack your lips when you eat is disgusting, I almost feel bad for Zion. And speaking of the fucken zoo. I was watching a documentary on the fucken ape exhibit and I could've sworn I saw your big money ass swing across the screen."

Everyone dropped there chicken. Keymora was the first to burst out in laughter. Everyone couldn't contain themselves. Someone tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around.

It was the cashier. "I couldn't help but overhear your conversation. We do have other chairs for you...."

I kept a monotone face as he chuckles and slides a chair out from a table. He leans on it and gives me a smirk. "How about I make a deal with you?"

"Last time I made a deal with someone, I almost got arrested..."

"Sounds like an intriguing story, you'll have to tell me it another time..." everyone quietly looking. "..I'll give you this chair if you give me your number.."

"Or I could grab another chair."

He pleads, "Common, just one number?"

"You know, standing looks really good right now."

"I promise, you'll enjoy this chair...maybe I can get you another chair if you know what I mean..."

Suddenly hands slammed down on the table. "She is not interested."

"How nieve of me!" He smiled at Zion. His smile menacing. "I should've known that such a pretty girl would have a boyfriend...."

"Actually, I don't." His ears perked up.

"...you don't?"

"Ximena-" he started before keeping his mouth shut.

"Yeah, don't be a hypocrite." He wanted to say something before chewing on his tongue. "You always tell me I should mind my own businesses and the trip hasn't even started and you've butted in already."

"I'll..." he started to write something on a napkin. "...just, there, leave my number here for you."

"Alrighty!" I giggled and he left waving.

"Are you actually going to call him...?" Keymora asked. I looked at the number and shook my head.

"He seamed really persistent and I'm not trying to have another Daniel..." I put the number in my pocket before finishing up my tray. Everyone shrugged and dug in.

We finished up and decided to leave the fast food industry....

The cashier went behind the counter and smiled. He walked into the back and pulled out his phone. Unlocking it, he instantly went into his messages. Scrolling down, his hand glided over many contacts. He stopped and opened one.

Client D.

It is done.

Good.
Where did she head out next?

She just left with her group of friends.

Keep close eye on her.

Will do.

"̶̘̻̗͔̮̣͓͐̏̽̽̉͗̓̿́̚D̴̻̭͖̳̮͖̱̯̹̆̃ơ̶̘̻̾̏ṅ̸͙͖̦̰̫͍̤̳'̵̖͔͍͓̰̯̬̥̜̃̾͋̃̈͜͠͝t̴̬͔̜̻̬̺̫͔̀͌͘͝ ̸̟̹͈͋̑͂̈́̍͗̃͘ẉ̷͎̯͓͓̱̥̿͑͑͐̈́̎̏̚͘͝o̷̡̱͚͕̜̤̞̍ͅr̷̺̒̐̓r̷̨͇̙͈͍͎̞̩̩͈̒̽͐͒̚̕͝ỹ̴̧̗̥͓̖̘̺̬͖,̶̙̙̱͆ͅ ̶̝͖̩͍͇͎̲̮̮̞͌̽̊̂y̸̧̥̐͆̎͐̓͋̉͑͘̕ô̴͓͎ͅṵ̴̡̨̥͎͖͎͂'̶̡͔̤̹̼͙̻͎̏̉̍̀̊́̐́̕͠l̷͍͚͍̺̱͗̈̔̄́̄͛̋͘͠ḷ̴͚͇̦͍̥̦̭̇̈́̉̑̈́̔͌̐̊͜ ̴̝̰̇̏̔͌ͅb̴͉̝̭̺͂̽͠͝e̸͙͓̦͙̩̱̊̉̈́͐ͅ ̵͓̆͊́̾̎̀̕͝b̶̯̠̣̝͑̾́͝a̵͓̱̬̪̜͍̳͚̓͂̍͑͝c̴̱͎͍̗͓͌̈́̉̀̇̊̅͜͠k̴̮̟̙̠̩̪̣͐͋́͜͝ͅ ̶̹̙͖͖̭̞͍̿̕ͅͅi̸̤̻̱̞̠̮̗̺̗̣̐̈́́̃n̷̤̩̼̻̜͌̆̑̇̎̏͋̐̋͜ ̴͈̤̊̐m̷͓͈̘̀y̶̦͋́ ̶͙̯̝̫̊̇̇̆̈͋̆͜͝a̵̢̡̢̪̹̠̫̼͋͘ͅr̸̨̨̤̰̗̤̓̽̍̎̓͌͘͝͝͝ͅm̵̢̡̰͕̜̠̬̪͖̱͑s̴̲̦̠͓̭̺̜̖͜͝ ̵͔̠̫͖̮͓͔͕̈́̂͑́͝s̷̢̙̘̙͔̪̣̞̫̖̔͌̎̿͠o̴̼̺͊͝ô̸̜̂͛̓ñ̴̛̛͙̰̮͔͎͊̆͒̒́̋.̵̨̟̜͚͍̻̲̖̟̀̆̍̅̓̚.̵̢̢̰̝̹͇̣͍̗̈́̀̀͛̐͆̕̕͝.̸̦̹͇̓̓"̵̟̙̳̱̳͎̼͇̲̍̍̀͜

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰