𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙎𝙞𝙭: 𝙎𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙏𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙨.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

I slowly finished my drink as he slides me some more of their songs. I start to feel myself grow more and more in-love with this group that I've sworn to hate.

But my ego was much stronger then my compassion. He would ask how it was and I would give him a 1/2 hearted answer.

"Okay, now that you know about me...." He grinned and shuts off his phone. He gripped onto it and smoothly slides the rectangular device into his pocket.

"No."

His face dropped and I looked down at the table. "What the heck?! I didn't even ask you a question yet."

"How much do you want to bet that whatever you'll ask me, it'll be something I don't like."

"A kiss." He winked. I almost threw up in my mouth. I choked on the latte.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"If I win the bet, you give me a kiss." His shit Eating gin plastered on his face.

With blush on my cheeks, I roll my eyes and agreed to his stupid idea. We both knew that their was no way I was going to give him a kiss.

{• Fika •}

"What college do you go to?"

"No."

"That wasn't a 'Yes' or 'no' question, tho." He pointed at me and frowned. "You cheated."

I moved one hand off my drink and tapped my brain. "It's not cheating if its strategy."

"But it's still cheating."

"Loop holes babe, beside, get a kiss from you mom."

"Hahaha." He scarcasticly laughed. I grinned behind my plastic straw. I enjoyed playing and messing with the tanned boy. "What collage do you attend?"

"Biological & biomedical science"

"That's a mouthful, what do you want to become?"

"Psychologist."

"That's amazing." He grinned. I smiled back. Who was this man and how could he get me, the queen of frowns and sarcasm, a grin out of me?

He asked me more questions and I answered; but I couldn't pay attention. I looked into his soft eyes. I trailed them down to his nose, then his ears. My eyes hungry devouring the man in front of me. "I would love to sit here and chat all day, but I think our time here is up."

Checking my watch i sighed. "Five PM. I need to get home and study for a Ecology quiz."

"Bummer, I can't relate." Like a snake, He slithered out of the booth. I followed him and threw out the plastic cup.

{metanoia}

"How lucky I am to have support from you." I murmured as Zion walked me to my car. Our hands brushing against each other. How badly I loaned for touch.

Desperately I wanted to hold his hand, grab it and hug him. Feel love that others in relationships have had. I didn't want him to go. To be honest, I'm quite lonely. Amaya and the others were always hanging out together and having fun. Lydia' growing up and now is barley in the house anymore. My mom breaks her back working to support the two of us....the big house I'm living in is quiet as a mouse.

"We're here." He pulled me in for a hug. My heart skipped a beat and I hugged back. In my ear, he lowered his voice and whispered. "Good luck tomorrow. You've got this Ximena."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰