𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙊𝙣𝙚: 𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣 𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙝.

because MISSINGMARA is
forcing me to update, she
needs to update NOW.
⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Pulling the door to our house close, I trudged the load baggage to the car. After throwing the heavy brown bag in the passenger seat and putting on my seatbelt; I was headed down the bumpy road to the laundry mat.

My fingers fumbled with the radio.

"What is all this trash?" My eyebrows furrowed. My taste of 2000's music was nowhere to be seen. Where did gayote go? Sighing, I chose a random station and put the song on low.

My eyes we're fixed on the road. I pulled into the city and tried to find a parking spot.

Finding a parking spot anywhere is an extreme sport, deadly. Dare I compare it to the hunger games? Finding a spot makes you become deranged slowly.

My fingers curled around the wheel tightly, I was hunched over and my eyes scanned every car that was lingering, leaving or perhaps, had just entered. Barley any cars were outside at the time. Only me and another car, I saw a lady slowly stroll to her car. She pulled out and one of us were going to get the parking. And I was not going to sit here for another fifteen minutes waiting for an opening. Before the other car could even back up into it, I quickly snagged the spot.

'Don't kill me, don't kill me!' I screamed in my mind and started to viciously roll up my window's. Honestly, in my mind, I thought he was going to GTA 5 my ass and pull me out of the car.

Through the tinted windows; I actually spotted who my competition was. A really cute guy with glasses shot up the middle finger and drove off. I waited till their Aston Martin was out of view.

Sighing; I opened up the car door, checking for any passing cars, I grabbed the keys and the heavy bag. My shirt with a group of boys on the front bagged over my light blue short jeans and my white 'No Name' shoes stepped onto the concrete.

I slowly bounced my way to the brown rundown store. The lights struggled to fully turn on, the 'L' of the 'Laundry' was missing. The washing machines made a ruckus the more you got closer. Some of them didn't work and others were just completely run down; But I didn't judge how the store actually looked, if it washed my clothing, it washed my clothing.

Their was one reason why I came to this store....

"Hey Mrs. Reed." I waved at the lady who was seated at the receptionist desk. She looked up and smile. "Where's Amaya?"

Amaya. She was my best friend since kindergarten. We did everything together. Play around in the dirt and have slumber parties. Although we were complete opposites growing up, she was the confident girl and I was the shy follower, we clicked instantly. Maybe because every leader needed a follower.

"Ximena, you just missed her. She went out a couple minutes ago with Marlene and Niomi." She grinned at me. I smiled back but in my mind I was disappointed.

They always do this. Always together. The three of them, the three musketeers, three peas, the three bears. Three three three. Never four.

Marlene and Niomi were two beautiful girls who complimented Amayas dashing looks. All three of them could be in some sort of movie, or even magazine.

"What brings you here?" She grinned. I held up the brown bag. She pointed to one of the machines, I nodded and walked down their. Nobody was their other then the two of us. I slowly opened up the door and pulled out the clothing and sorted the white and colored.

The bell of the door jingled indicating that someone came inside. I minded my own business and continued to load the clothing. When the colored pile was done, I moved onto the the bottom washing machine.

"Don't use that one sweetheart" Mrs. Reed called out to me from the front desk. I looked at her and I could tell the guy from before was now engulfed into our conversation. "Use the one next to that handsome young man."

I nodded my head and payed for the machine to wash for an hour. I picked up the brown bag and she called me over.

"What's up?" I asked. She pulled me close. Her collar smelled like liquor and lilacs.

She pointed to that man and whispered. "He's really cute, go snag yourself a man."

I threw my head back and laughed. I tried to suppress the on-growing blush that crept its way into my face. She pushed me. "I need some drama in my life"

I collected myself and opened up the washing machine next to the guy. I started to unload the bag as the guy slowly came to a stop. He looked at me and smirked. He leaned on the machine.

'Confident mother fucker.' I rolled my eyes. He stood their for a couple of seconds before coughing. I ignored him and he coughed again.

I'm no 10, but I know if this guy thinks he can get into my pants easily, he's got a rude awaking.

"What." I snapped. He dropped his stand and widened his eyes.

"I-ah..erm" he scratched his head. "This may have been a mistake"

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰