𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩: 𝙐𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"We're here ladies!" Niomi Sung as she pulled up on the street. She drove up onto the houses front lawn and pulled down the blinds. She opened the tinny mirror and started to retouch her looks. "Ready ladies?"

"A-are we allowed to do this?" I gripped the seatbelt and turned to the elder teen. She gave me a lazy death glare and pointed to all the other cars on the lawn.

"I'm pretty sure we're able to"

"Oh..okay." I sadly agreed and opened the car door.

{Kalopsia}

"I'm ready to catch a mannnnn!" Marlene grinned and rushed into the house. Awkwardly, I stood outside the building. Niomi gripped onto my arm and pulled me into the building. Old antique couches and cubbies filled the walls. Teens sitting down on the plastic cover couch and were sucking each other's face off. Those who weren't having a make out session on the couch, were drinking till they couldn't stand any more.

"Isn't it too early for rum?" I mumbled and Amaya let go of my arm. She bounced over to a group of teens and grabbed a pot of hookah.

"It's never too early for anything." I whipped my head around and was faced to face with someone I didn't want to see. "Hookah, oh the other hand, that may be too early to pipe."

"Daniel." My voice growls.

Daniel. My Ex boyfriend. I broke up with him after I caught him continuously stalking me. My every move. I look to my left, and he's their. I glance to my right, he's their. He's like a cold sore, or AOL. He's always their but nobody wants him here.

"Ximena." He winks at me. I gagged at his actions.

"What are you doing here?"

"I heard their was a party, why not show up and make it the best party it ever was."

"Of course you knew their was a party." I murmured. He slithered closer to me and I backed away. He slid closer to me, and I backed away again. He grinned at the little Cha-Cha slide game. We continued until my shoulder bumped into the wall.

{Vin}

"I win."

He placed both of his slender arms around me and had his palms against the walls. I looked up into his eyes and blushed. The memories of when we were together flooded my mind. When he would push me on the swing, when he would grip my thigh and mummer sweet nothings in my ear. I felt myself fall in love all over again. He grinned, accomplished in getting my heart to race again.

Frowning, I pushed from under his arms and walked away. 'Are you fucken crazy, Ximena? Why are you putting yourself through this again?'

He chuckled and walked back next to me. "Ximena you never change~"

I snapped my head and looked up at him with the corner of my eye. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"You always get so flustered. You should really control you're heart."

"Sure." He was right. I fall for any cute guy who's five feet in front of me.

"Don't believe me? What about that guy you met at the laundry mat? Or Starbucks?" My blood stopped cold. Was he still watching my ever move? Even after all these months...

"You have no place discussing my personal business."

"It's not personal when you're having it in public places....speaking of public places, let's head outside. You don't want anything else about you to be exposed."

He gently spoke into my ear. He circled around me and walked backwards
to the back door, I trailed behind him.
Shoving my hands in my pocket, he
held the door open for me. The sun
slowly setting and giving everything their
last hits of sun rays before ducking
down into utter darkness. Rain peeks in through the clouds and make an appearance. Others who were having fun outside quickly rushed into the house. I crouched down on the porch and looked staight ahead, my
feet dangled off the porch and now
Getting socked. He sat down next to me.

{Nepenthe}

"Why are you continuing to watch me?" I asked him. My eyes locking with his.

"Because I still love you..."

"...you don't know what Love is though." I hastily said. He slammed both his hands on the deck.

"To hell with that." He gripped onto the collar of my shirt and pulled me closer to him. Our noses almost touching. "I know what fucken love is."

"Is this love? Do you think this is Love?!" I shouted at him. I felt the pressure of my neckline tighten and he shakes me back and forth. My words becoming louder with each violent shake.

"Yes! Yes! This is my form of love. Ximena Write I'm going to marry you!" He pulled me in, I tried to pull away. He wrapped his arms around my back, my arms were being pushed against my chest and he wiped one of my tears away. In a low voice he whispered, "I will always love you..."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰