𝙒𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙏𝙬𝙤: 𝙇𝙞𝙨𝙩 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙇𝙞𝙨𝙩.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Everyone jumped in their seats when a different voice rang our ears. Our blood stopped cold when the person we shit talked, was right in front of us. Nobody said a thing.

The girl who claimed to be 'Malu' was standing at the doorframe with Delilah glaring behind her. Both of them with their arms crossed in a defensive stand.

"Why do you raggedy ass bitches got my name in yo mouth?" She questioned.

"Go away Malu." Nick sighed. Her angered look went from 'angry' to 'Im about to beat this bitch up.'

"Why do I have to leave and this bitch gets to stay here?" She pointed stares at me. "Y'all barely know her!"

"Malu, Chill would ya?" Austin asked as me massaged his forehead. But the wild bitch kept yelling.

With every syllable she uttered, I began to grow myself with anger. I wanted to pop her square in the jaw.

"-sis you're blowing mind." I told her. My arms were crossed.

"Excuse me?" She sneered.

"You heard me. You need to calm down because their here with another girl."

Malu walked close to me, our faces were inches apart, I told her to back away before I pull her box braids out of her slimy head. She spoke over me saying, "You better watch it. You have no idea who you're messing with."

"Ditto here, hoe." I pushed her backwards and the raging rino was going to launch at me before Simon walked into the room.

"Ladies. Behave yourself." Simon scolds. His eyes were covered by his left hand and he had his right on his waist. We both apologized and everyone sat down at the table.

"Simon, this is Ximena." Zion grinned to Simon. Simon grinned and extended his hands towards me to shake.

"The boys told me such wonderful things about you." He gleamed. Brandon and Edwin snickered and both muttered under their breath 'Zion.' "But what I heard from you, I never knew such a sweet girl could be so aggressive."

"Unfortunately. We all have our times."

"Well, don't lash out at our special guests today. Okay?" Everyone laughed at his final statement but we could all tell. He wasn't joking at all.

Everyone waited for the manager of CNCO to walk in. We waited a complete hour for him to come. The meeting was boring and long but it showed progress and determination. I could feel Delilah and Malu's heated glares. When nobody was looking, I sent them some in return.

"Stop doing that, you look like a fish." Zion whispered to me and clutched my hand.

"Pfft, you look like fucken salmon." I released our hands and silently slapped his thigh. Malu bit her lips, she tried to get Zions attention but I've snagged it all up and theirs nothing for her to even salvage.

The manager thanked everyone for coming and that they'll be another meeting, but this time with CNCO.

"Now that their gone, I have work for you guys." Delilah grinned and stood up. She clutched her clipboard and moved a strand of yellow hair to the side.

"No can do ma'am. We have to show Ximena the round a-bouts of our office!" Zion grinned. He softly grasped my hands as everyone stood up.

"B-but you have-!"

"It's fine, don't worry."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰