𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙𝙮-𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚: 𝙁𝙞𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

I expected the car ride to be silent, quiet, and awkward. To my surprise, everyone had about 20 conversation with one another. The now stressed out driver pulled up onto road and started to speed down the road. He slowly pulled into a fast food restaurant parking lot.

We took it as a message that this is where we were eating and that is final. Austin grasped the medal handle and slid open the door.

We all hopped out of the little van and walked into KFC. I open the door to let everyone in and my nose was happily scouting all the different aromas. I walked in after Keymora.

"FAST FOOD WHOOO!" Austin shouted as soon as we walked in. Second hand embarrassment settled in.

"FAST FOOOOOOOD!" Edwin joined in on the commotion. Embarrassment not fazing him.

"Tone it down ten notches." Zion sighed and covered his face. The boys turned to one another and started to scream again which Nick punched the both of them in the arm.

"I'll go find us a table than order when you guys are done." Keymora tucked a strand of hair behind her hands and offered.

"I'll order for you" I felt guilty for letting the tall girl wait. "what do you want?"

She waved her hands and smiled. "No, no! It's fine! I can't ask you to waste your money on me."

"I'm getting something for you if you like it or not." Knowing Keymora, she wouldn't let you do anything for her. She smiled grateful that I was ordering for her, and went to go have a seat. Edwin nudged me and said; "That was a sweet thing of you to do."

"She's a really good person, and a nice friend I haven't gotten in a while." We turned to her while on the line. She stood in the middle of the arena and than sat down at one of the boots. "She sacrifices a lot, and I'm really thankful for that."

"I wish she can tell us what's wrong though....."

"What do you mean?"

"You didn't notice? She's always so anxious and polite. She fidgets with her hands and bites her lips. She adverts all eye contact and hates arguments."

I speechlessly looked at her and guilt washed over me. How couldn't I notice that she acted this way the whole time.

"Come on, you can't tell me you didn't notice."

"I didn't..."

The line moved up and soon it was my turn to order. I choose something random and two cups. The cashier told me the exact number I owed. My bank account screamed as I ripped money from its mouth. She grinned and gave me back cash, I took my number and waited for it to be called.

"X..Ximena?" The male shouted from the cashier, he smiled at me and handed me my order. I thanked him and slowly arrived at the cramped table.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰