𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚: 𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙚𝙨.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

I stood outside the complex door. Zion laughed at me and took out the keys from his pocket. Leaning over me, he unlocked the door. Right in front of me was madness. Brandon and Edwin were wrestling on the ground for something. Austin was yelling something from the kitchen, and calmly sitting on the couch flipping through a magazine, was Nick.

"Sup." Nick looked at us from his magazine and waved. He used his pale fingers to comb aside his soft brown hair.

"Give me back the remote!" Edwin shouted, on top of Brandon. He pulled back the remote. "I don't want to watch 'Toddlers And Tiaras'!"

"Shut the hell up! 'Toddlers And Tiaras' is a superior show!" Brandon growled before looking at us.

"Guys, what the hell." Zion said, towering over me. I looked up at him, blush spread across his cheeks and a thin line pressed on his lips.

"Well, should I head out now?" I asked.

"Who's that?"Austin asks as he comes out of the kitchen, holding a plate of cookies.

"Guys, meet Ximena. The girl I have two weeks to make stan us." He grinned.

"Oh, it's the hater." Zion looked back at his magazine. I frowned at his choice of words.

"Why are you doing this to yourself?" Edwin asked. He looked at me and raised his eyebrow. "You're always trying too hard to make everyone like you."

"Gee, nice to meet you all." I sarcastically said.

"Excuse them, they have no respect." Austin hit Edwin on the top of his head before coming over to me. He gave me a hug, he pressed the hot plate against my wrist."

"FUCK FUCK FUCK!" I shouted. I jumped back and held my now red hand.

"Dude! What the fuck!" Zion shouted and brought me to the kitchen.

"Oh my god, I didn't mean to do that!" Austin apologized. Zion lifted me on the counter and held my hand.

"You can't kill our future fans" Nick joked. I looked up to the now crowded boys in the kitchen. Even though he was joking around, he looked back at my hand and face with a soft expression. Brandon was scolding Austin about hurting my hand.

I moved a stand of my brown hair out of my hair. "It's okay."

"It's not! We're here to make you become a fan! Not give you more reasons to hate us!" Brandon wined and pushed Zion out of the way. He held my hand and inspected it.

Zion growled and pushed back "Dude, she said she was fine."

"I'm just making sure-"

"-You don't need to make sure nothing."

Everything went quiet. Brandon and my hands were still being held together. Brandon just looked at Zion, before looking at me. He chuckled and shook his head. A devious smirk plastered on his face.

"My, you sure are beautiful..."

"I-oh hell no." I frowned at the taller male. I knew exactly what game he was playing. "You cannot play with my heart like that."

"You heard her."

"It's just a complement." Brandon let go of our hands and surrender his in the air. Zion pulled back at Brandon's collar.

"You're hand must be killing you, let me help you before these morons kill you." Nick chuckled and started looking for the bandages.

Everyone else started to help, Edwin Shut a draw and looked at me; "Oh you've got to be kidding me. We have no bandages anywhere?!"

"It's okay, it's just a burn. I'll place it under it under the faucet." I chuckled and hopped off their counter.

"I'm more surprised that we don't have bandages then her finding a solution on her own." Austin rubbed the back of his neck. I gripped onto one of the faucets handles and pulled it close to me. Cold water was now gushing out of the pipe.

"Well, we're not a fucken hospital." Zion rolled his eyes. "What did you expect?"

"Maybe that we'll be more prepared in case of an emergency..."

"I'll put you both in an emergency room quick if you guys don't shut the fuck up"

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰