𝙒𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚: 𝙉𝙞𝙘𝙤 𝙉𝙞𝙞.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Delilah and the loud mouth weren't pleased with the boys decisions; but we didn't care at all. The boys showed me little games they played, rooms that nobody used, balconies and the view.

"Mom! Hop onto this!" Austin called out. Their was an empty cart, one of which I assumed to hold papers, old and rusty. Austin was behind the cart with a goofy grin on his face.

"That looks like it got STD's..." I eyed the cart. "And 'mom'?"

"Why not? Now get on the cart!" Austin shrugged.

I didn't say anything but give Austin an unamused eyebrow raise. "Ximena, don't be so 'stuck up the ass'."

Zion hooked his arms under my armpits and hauled me up on the cart; mumbling things about how heavy I was. "Thanks for the complimeNTTT!"

As soon as my ass landed on the cold metal, Austin pushed off faster then they block underage girls in their DM'S. My arms clutched the side of the cart. My heart started to rush with adrenaline.

"Put you're arms up!" Nick shouted to me. Everyone in the office silently judged us and wished that we would just stop.

"This is illegal!" I cried.

"Everything to you is illegal!" Brandon rolled his eyes. He rushed ahead and clicked the elevator. The doors slid open slowly but Austin didn't.

"SLOW DOWN! SLOW DOWN! SLOWDOWN SKRKDKRK." I screeched. Austin did some matrices stunts with the kart and managed to get it in the elevator without crashing into anything. The impact of the stop made me almost get launched off the cart.

"See! I got you!" Austin grinned and clicked the top floor.

"I felt as if I was in Mario kart." I fixed my shirt and hair and recompose myself onto the kart.

"You know, I should probably take this now, just for Ximena's life." Edwin sighed and gripped the cart.

Austin leaned on the cart. "Come on Ed, I was having fun!"

"Murders we're having fun too."

"Facts." I sighed. The elevator door opened up and we were rushed out and down the corridor. Disappointing looks from office workers glared us down--but the boys created a feeling of a barricade around me. I've hadn't ever felt this comforted and loved in years.

"I don't ever wish to lose you..."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰