𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮: 𝙏𝙤𝙤 𝙈𝙪𝙘𝙝.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

We pulled up to their house and the boys started to hop down the stairs. I saw them pille into the small car. The poor boys squished together.

"Jesus nick, you're ass." Austin growled and shifted in his seat.

"My ass? You're thicker then everyone here!"

"Where is the office?" I asked. The boys in the back seat groaned in discomfort. "Can y'all settle down back their?"

Edwin called out from being squished under Nick, "No, we can't. Fuck it, get back here in this back seat. We're uncomfortable."

"Excuse me?" I asked. The boys started to pile out of the car. Zion argued and was dragged out of the car, i was tossed backseat. Zion sat in the middle and Edwin lifted me onto Zions lap. "I-we didn't agree to this!"

"We took a vote and we prioritize our comfort over you." Edwin grinned from the driver seat.

"Why can't one of you guys sit on each others laps?" I growled.

Nick chuckled and grinned at them. "Because this stupid ass author is trying to give you both some cute moments. So shut up and take it."

{•Shit•}

"Eh, I don't really mind." Zion whispers into my ear.

"I-I..I'm sure you don't."

"Im pretty sure that Simon is beyond pissed that were late." Nick chuckled and jumped into the car. We all started to zoom onto the road and dodged every traffic light.

"Why do you guys always drive like you have extra life's?!" I screamed as we were going above speed limit. I clutched Zions arms and he chuckled into my ear.

"You only live once!" Austin shouted and rolled down all the windows. We slowed down, thank god, and we finally reached the building. My knees felt wobbly from the car ride.

"Ximena if you think that was scary, wait till it's snowing, dark and the speed meter isn't even counting anymore."

I shake my head and we headed inside. The lady at the front desk nodded in acknowledgment and let us walk right by. Austin hit the button to open the elevator door and we all piled in.

"And to floor thirty two we go." Nick sighs and clicks the button.

"Wow, it's really that high up?"

Austin answers my question with a chuckle. Yes ma'am"

"Is their anything I should know about Simon? If I walk out into the office and he says 'it's a no from me' I'm blaming it on you all."

The elevator erupted into loud laughter. I crack a cheeky grin from making everyone in the 'room' laugh.

"I think you'll be good." Nick reassures me as he wiped his eyes. "Simon is a pretty sweet guy. You'll soon fall in love with how sweet he is."

Zion makes a 'period pooh' motion with his hands and calls over all the laughter. "Don't make a bet with Ximena."

"Why not?"

"She'll be so determined to prove you wrong, it'll never end."

I cocked my eyes at him. "Is that a reference?"

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰