Old Habits Die Hard.

"you've got to be kidding me?" I speak into the phone. I put the phone on speaker listening to Lucas speak about a club in town.

"Yea. Hes been seen down at Nox." Lucas speaks to me as he holds in his laughter. I pull out tight fitting black spandex pants. "I can't believe you have me going down to an exclusive might I remind you BDSM club Lucas." I say adjusting my pants. I find a tank top that's the same material as my pants. Lucas snickers, I hear the familiar sound of metal. " You're the one who knows more about him than we do Payne. Of course, I'm making you do this. You'll have fun old habits die hard." "Ill keep you posted." I say and hang up.

I step out of my car the bright lights of the city reflecting against my clothes. I walk the rest of the way, a small cubby with stairs come into view. A man who I assume as a bouncer steps up to me his muscular form impressive.

He looks me up and down, his hazel gaze meeting mine. In a rough voice he asks "Membership?" he holds a well manicured hand out. I hand him my card; he looks at it then looks at me. Handing it back he knocks on the door. "Have a nice night Mistress." he says as I walk into the building.

I follow a women dressed in bunny attire, a small fluffy white ball is perfectly sat above her well rounded ass.. We walk down a red hall with bright red neon light that shine down on us. I look at myself in one of the reflective glasses. My red lipstick seemingly darker, I smile. The spandex against my body is an old friend of mine, a very sexy friend of mine. I hear After Hours by the one and only Abel Tesfaye playing as the bunny in front of me leads me to the main entrance.

We walk in and my senses are overcome by the lights and smells. Jesus I've missed this. Men and women alike fill the room. The arousal that floats through the air is seemingly comfortable. I watch as naked woman dance in cages with little collars around their throats, ah the collars. Commitment. The bunny is still beside me her blue eyes bright under the lights. I grab her face kissing her, swallowing her moans. Its been to long. The taste of strawberries lingers on my lips. "Hello." I come face to face with an old friend of mine, his smile pleasing. "Hello Dante." I say following him to the VIP section of his club.

"Its been awhile Lila. How's the new career?" he asks pouring us drinks. I take the liquor from his hand sipping it. "it's coming along Dante." he sits down in a leather chair across from mine. He lifts a hand signaling his guards and his sub to leave the room. Resting his elbows on his knees he leans in. "why are you here Lila?" he asks me. I set my drink down crossing one leg over the other. "I'm here on a task." I say fixing his tie. He looks at me and smiles. "Looking for Nic I presume". he says downing his drink. My face scrunches up in confusion. "How do you know." my voice is questioning. The sound of his laugh echoes off the walls. "Lila family is family love." Shit. "Dante where is he?" he stands up as do I. "well he's here but I cant tell you where. you'll just have to run into him. Youre mate is a very dangerous and smart man. Do be carful, I would like to see you again." he kisses me on the cheek in a goodbye.

I walk down the spiral stair case heading down to the first floor. I sit down on a velvety curved couch meant for fucking that wasn't occupied. "Do tell me why youre here lup dulce." his voice startles me. I can see his features well under the red lights. His high cheekbones seem sharper and sexier under the lights. His plump lips call to me. I grab his hand leading him into a room. His hands grip my waist almost instantly as I shut the door. "Nicolas." I warn.

He turns me around his gaze slides down my figure, green eyes darkening with lust. "Who knew an enforcer could look hot." he smirks at me. This bloodsucking bastard really has some balls. His cold hands roam my body. His touch is cold? It was warm the last time. I turn my face side ways as I'm pressed into the door, his lips trace my quickening pulse. "you smell divine my love." I cringe. His teeth run against my skin. Warmth spreads through my body pulling in my lower stomach. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! "Naughty." he whispers in my ear. My heart clenches as blood travels down my chest. His fangs.

Black eyes meet my amber ones. "I want to bend you over and shove myself into you so bad. Hearing your moans of pleasure as I pound into your tight cunt. I seen you kiss that bitch downstairs. I drained her dry. You lup dulce are my property". he whispers in my ear.

He backs away from me the contact from our skin goes cold. "You came here looking for me knowing I was going to murder someone. And you where right, but wrong. I wasnt going to kill anyone until you stepped in here. I knew you'd come looking for me so I waited. And when you walked through those doors I knew. You really dont seem like a kinky slut. But look at that, you used to work here and live this life stile. Until that little incident." my composure starts to thin with every word he rambles.

My hand flies out almost catching his cheek. His hand catches my wrist. His warm lips touch my ear, "what did I say last time." his teeth sink into my throat. I scream as fire spreads through my veins. He sucks and sucks, my body started to feel weak. I feel my eyes become hooded. Nicolas holds me against his body, the slurping noise stops. He looks down at me with a stony expression etched on his handsome face. My wolf stays silent. "Goodnight lup dulce." I blackout the last thing I see was him leaving me alone.