Bound by rings

Lila Pov

I wasn't expecting two weeks to fly by like it did. I was staring at myself in the mirror. My wedding dress hugged my curves it's lacy design covered the dress even my arms. My shoulders were uncovered allowing the faint scar on my shoulder to be visible. My expression turned sour. That was the only thing that could ruin my night. But I wouldn't let it. Even if it was on my body. It would be covered soon enough by another. My hair was curled and had a few strands pinned back with a pearl clip. Earing that matched the clip hung from my ears like tears. My normal pendant replaced by a string of pearls. I was safe. My makeup was natural as requested by both My fiancé and I. it was weird to call Liam that. Even now as I'm being escorted by Lucas. His hand covers mine, "I cant believe this is happening. Never in a million god damn years." he breathed. Whether I was imagining it or not I could here the worry in his voice. His skin felt warm and cold in my grip. Something icy wrapped around my heart. It wasn't regret but it felt just like it. I breathed in and out.

The aisle was dimly lit by Edison bulbs that hung from the trees. Most of Liams pack filled in both sides. I spotted a crown of greying hair at the front. His features were to identical to his grandsons. I locked eyes with Liam. My cheeks flushed; heat crawling up my neck. The cold melted away once Liam took my hand in his. Lucas stood behind me with Joshua. The rust red suit hugged his body in all the right places. A small assortment of fall colored flowers were pinned above his breast pocket. His hair was gelled back. His smooth jaw was no longer smooth. Theses weeks have matured him well. I had no family here. But soon enough I would have my own.

Our vows flew by in a matter of second it felt like

Our vows flew by in a matter of second it felt like. Liams lips touched mine, fire igniting in my blood. Liam held my face in his warm palms, a small growl coming from his throat. Our audience cheered with glee. I felt the coolness of Liams ring once he intertwined our fingers. He pulled me with him to his grandfather.

The eldest Alpha gave me a crooked smile. Him and Liam looked almost exactly alike and it kind threw me off. He raised my hand to kiss my knuckles in greeting, "Nice to meet you. I am Albert Brooks." he towered over me just like Liam. His voice was smooth with age. I smiled at him, "Nice to meet you Mr. Brooks." I blushed. A rumbling laugh came from deep within, "Call me gramps." Liam gave his grandfather a stern but playful look. "Thats enough of that. See you later Al." Liam hugged the man before pulling me with him once more.

A few hours later I was loose from all the alcohol that Joshua brought. I swore I told him no hard liquor. Didn't I? Many of our guests had went back to their own homes for the night leaving me Liam, Lucas, and Josh. Lucas looked rather waisted, his words slurred, "I hav'nt felt this relaxed in ages." he was throwing another shot back. I giggled the warmth in my belly a comfort. Liams arm were wrapped around me. His head buried in my shoulder breathing in my scent. I looked over my shoulder locking eyes with him. Desire locked with desire. Lucas got up pulling Josh by the collar. "Come on boy. We can sleep in one of the guest houses." Joshua didn't protest as Lucas dragged him.

Liam took that as his que to grab me by the back of my neck and slam our lips together. He tasted just like whiskey. I panted into his mouth, my fingers curled through his hair pulling gently. He hoisted me up holding me to his chest. The rose scent in the air disappeared as he rushed us inside. Why was it familiar? My foggy brain couldn't think.

Liam laid me down gently on his bed. He took his time removing his clothing and mine. I burned for his touch. For his warm hands to caress every inch of me. A long round window was at the head of his bed allowing the moonlight to bask our bodies.

He was gentil. It was torture. He propped me up against pillows letting me rest against them. His girth pressed against me. My palms rested against his thighs squeezing the flesh. He kissed me hard before thrusting. I felt full and warm. I loved this feeling. The feeling of being loved. He grunted in my ear, "what did I ever do to deserve you?" he breathed. I couldn't answer him, so I answered in the only way I could. I took a deep breath before sinking my teeth into the skin of his shoulder. He would finally be mine. Mine to cherish mine to love.

The coil of heat in the depths of my core was about to unravel. Liam fisted my hair, "I love you." he spoke softly before ripping into the scar on my shoulder. I felt the imaginary ribbon as it wrapped around our bodies tying us together. I couldn't remember feeling this with Nicolas. The coil unraveled I shuddered as mine and Liams climax hit. I threw my head back a moan escaping me. I could have sworn I seen a pair of glowing eyes in the trees.

Liams warm seed filled me and I took it greedily. One last kiss and we were on our sides, our sweat covered bodies exhausted. He pulled me against his warmth wrapping me up. I kissed his bicep lacing my fingers with his. "I love you too." I whispered sleepily.