The Accident

Now I'm not sure about you but I need to get every ounce of sleep I can possibly get. So I was really pissed off when I heard two grown men throwing profanities at each other amongst other thing in the midst of the night.

I get up from the couch my eyes bleeding gold. I walk into the kitchen a knife in my hand from the counter. I throw it, the blade glides right between their faces landing in the light grey wall. Their heads snap my direction. Their eyes narrow at me. "Why the fuck are you two fighting!" I yell lowly. I wasn't trying to turn anyone on honest to god I wasn't, but it seems me being angry makes these two have odd thoughts. Ewww men.

Their eyes become darker as they stalk towards me. I swear to god im going to beat the living hell out of these stupid bastards. I quickly jump on top of the kitchen table the height difference was kind of helpful. They stopped a few feet away from me, their fists balled up. "Answer my question." I say calmly.

They seem to snap out of their lust daze because they go back to yelling. I roll my eyes hoping of the table heading for my room. In a secret compartment in the floor I grab a red pistol, the twin lays right beside it, a few knives lie in the compartment as well as a lighter and a few other things.

I check the rounds and head back to the kitchen. Raising the gun, I line it up with my eye, cocking the gun sure gets their attention. I smirk at them, "Now, I'm going to ask one more damn time. Why are you yelling?" Liam speaks first.

"This bloodsucking bastard came in here like he owns the damn place. I was making coffee when he decided it would be a good idea and cuss me."

I look at Nicolas as he looks at Liam with angry brows. I move the gun pointing it at Nicolas this time. He looked like he was about to start arguing with Liam, " I have two laced bullets in the chamber," I warn him. He raises his hands, "I came here looking for you Lup dulce to find this mutt in your house. How else am I supposed to act?"  I flinch at the word mutt. I set the gun down putting it on safety. "Nicolas this is Alpha Liam of San Black pack. Liam this is Nicolas Blane a Killer." I say moving my hands. They both look at each other and shake hands not so gently.

The universe is really fucked up at this point to be quite honest. Now you're probably wondering what I'm talking about. I'm currently dragging to supernatural beings by their ears to my back yard.

Both follow behind me tripping over their feet. "ow's" and "Goddamn's" are harshly said as I push both men in front of me. "Duke it out!" I yell.

They both look at me rubbing their ears. "what? You assholes want to act like fools in my house again ! So, you can act like fools in my backyard!" I harshly say. They look at each other, their eyes stormy. They both decide to shake hands in a truce, that probably wont last long. "Done already?" they both nod. I shake my head. "Are you sure?" I put my hands on my hips turning my head to the side slightly. They look at me and then at each other. I shrug my shoulders walking back Inside.

We eat in silence. I feel both sets of eyes on me from time to time as I eat. When they came back in after a while I was making myself something to eat and they wanted food as well so I made extra.

'do tell me why you have two very hot men in your home at the same time?'I grind my teeth as my wolf who's been silent for days finally speaks. I don't answer her question, truthfully, I have no clue why. "Your mate was that female in the accident?" I hear Nicolas speak. I look up in Liam's direction. "As I stated yes, she was. That's the night that Lila, Julie and I were supposed to put on a show. Sadly, Julie was drugged with wolfsbane, Killing her self a few minutes before showtime." his voice isn't sad but calm. Nicolas looks at my sadden expression, tears forming in my eyes. "But I didn't suffer any heartbreak."

I wipe my eyes as silence slowly creeps in. "Ill let you two talk while I go take a shower." Liam says getting up. "Clothes are in the hallway closet." I whisper. He plants a tender kiss on my head. Nicolas' eyes form into slits. I get up leaving him to brood in silence.

After a while I go to Liam's room. He sits at the edge of the bed a book in one of his strong hands. His muscled torso is on display as well as his thick thighs. He turns to me with a bright smile. "I need to talk to you about the other night. Do you remember attacking me?" I ask. His brows scrunch up and he sets the book down. "I do. I wanted to sneak up on you try and scare you. I've always wanted to fight an Enforcer. But I lost control after I hit you the first time. I didn't mean to hurt you. My wolf has been unsettled for months after Julies death. He's been set on blood spill." I take all the information in. Loosing a mate can really damage you in ways unimaginable.

"Im lucky you where able to take control in the end. Your wolf would have killed me." Liam motions for me to come to him. His arms wrap around my waist his head on my chest. "He caught your scent. So he wouldn't have killed you." he whispers.

I run my fingers through his hair slowly pondering my future. Things have changed in the past few weeks. I found my mate, learned that he was a specialized Killer and that he was Bloodsucker. I reunited with Liam after months of being quiet and starting over.

I didn't notice Liam staring at me until I looked down at him, his eyes sparkled under the lamp light. He smiled at me a dimple appearing on his cheek. I kiss him on the forehead, "I should get going." He let me go crawling into bed. He waited for me to walk out before he turned off the lamp, his silhouette molding into the darkness.