Hold on Me

Hold me down-Halsey

Walking over to his desk he picked up the empty glasses. He sat them on his desk side by side before turning to me. His tie was undone now he even had a few buttons undone showing his muscular chest. He took of his tux coat laying it on the back of his chair. He leaned over his desk resting his hands against the hard surface. I could have drooled at the sight of his warm tan skin. My eyes traveled from his hands to his face. His eyes swirled with gold as he stared at me. The lust in his gaze was enough to bring me to my knees. They almost buckled, my anger turning into lust.

He maneuvered around his desk to stand in front of me. His hands traveled down my arms resting on my weapons. He took them from me setting them on his desk.

He pulled me against him pressing me close enough that I could feel his erection. His fingers traveled under my dress digging into the soft flesh of my butt. I gasped as he pressed me even harder against him. I pressed my hands against his chest, not to stop him but to keep myself from dropping to the ground. A shiver ran down my spine as he leaned down to whisper in my ear. "I'm not sure what the hell you thought you were doing disrespecting Erik like that. But goddamn if it wasn't hot." he bites the tip of my reddened ear. I bit my lip burring my head into his chest.

Swiftly he picked me up allowing me to wrap my legs around him. He pressed his soft lips to mine hungrily. I starting grinding myself against him building up friction. The familiar click of his bedroom door was like an invitation. The aggressiveness that he showed called to me. I wanted to beg him in ever way possible to fuck me.

Why couldn't he have been my mate?

He sat me down. His fingers expertly unzipped my dress letting it pull to the ground in a silky puddle, leaving me in my black bra and my garter set. I went to touch him but he stepped back. His gaze was like fire it spread and burned every part of me. "Lay back." he breathed huskily. The silk of his bed cooled my body slightly. I laid on my back with my hands by my face. My heart thrashed against my ribs harshly as I watched him. He just stood watching me with his arms crossed and a look of satisfaction.

Liam left the room for a few moments. He came back with a paddle that had his name on it. He came over to me flipping me over to my stomach. He pulled me so my ass was on the edge of the bed. He unclipped the suspender that rested at the back of my thighs. He pulled down my panties blowing against my core. I gripped the sheets beneath me.

He chuckled at how sensitive I was. "Such a sensitive little cunt." he breathed into my ear. I sucked in a breath at the sudden impact of the paddle. I bit on my lip drawing blood. Desire flowed through me as he spanked me again. "Next time you think about disrespecting and Alpha I suggest you think about the repercussions." he laid into me again this time I don't bite down letting my moan echo off the walls. If it meant that I would feel this type of pleasure then to hell with it. I would do it again.

Liam pulled me by the nape of my neck. He pressed my head against his chest as he wrapped his hand gently around my neck, my fingertips resting against his thighs. He kissed Nicolas' mark, his lips travels from the mark to my neck sucking at the skin no doubt leaving a bruise.. I could feel the tension in his grip, he wanted nothing better than to clam me as his. He leaned over me holding me in his golden gaze. My body met the bed once more breaking our gaze.

I spread my legs out trying to relieve the sting. Liam found this amusing as he ran the tassels of the paddle over my sensitive skin. "Oh f-fuck," I stuttered. He stopped, "What was that? I don't think I heard you." I could practically hear the smirk. A cry left my lips. The tassels ran against my core before Liam flicked them against it. "Please!" I whimpered. He leaned over me again whispering, "My little Teddy Bear." the old nickname brought back memories of us. I felt my need drip down my inner thighs.

I moved to my back hissing as my ass touched the bed. The pain was pleasurable and I relished in it. The desire on Liam's face was outright cum worthy. I reached for my pussy knowing he would stop me. And he did.

He growled in my ear trapping my hands above my head. "You know better." he growled. He was right I did know better. But I also knew that he would do it for me. He took the rest of my belt off throwing it to the floor before thrusting a finger into me. "It never gets old." he breathes against my neck. I bucked my hips once he hit my g-spot a few times. I was shaking with desire. When Liam knew I was on the edge he removed his finger from me. I could have cried right then and there.

Overstimulation was a kink of mine and Liam did it better than anyone else, Nicolas could have probably done it just as good. I grimaced at the thought. I returned my gaze to Liam; he was sucking his fingers. "I need you." I begged. He unclipped my bra bringing his mouth to my breast before whispering, "I know."

He removed his clothing climbing on top of me. He pressed himself against my opening. He reached over to his drawer after pulling me up the bed. He thrust into me as soon as he got the condom on. My cries echoed of the walls as he stretched me.

Liam sat up on his knees turning me around so I faced the headboard. He thrust into me harder this time causing a cry to fall from my lips. Tears threatened to fall from my eyes at the pleasure he made me feel. My hands pulled at the hair on the nape of his neck. My back arched; Liam put his hand back on my throat setting my head in the crook of his shoulder. His other hand teasingly played with my nipples. The ache in my pussy wasn't satisfied yet.

I dragged my nails against his thighs surly to leave marks. The thought of me marking his skin was what brought me to the edge. I sank my canines into his shoulder. It was rare that I could even release them. He came with a groan. I detached my teeth from his sweaty shoulder. Liam pulled out of me so he could tie the rubber off.

After a shower and after care we both lay in his bed in each other naked embrace. "You really fucking bit me hard." he said resting his chin on my head. His fingers played with my ring finger like before. "Sorry about that. I just couldn't control myself." I whispered kissing his hand. He grunted pulling the blanket against us. "I enjoyed it." he laughed quietly.

I giggled at his humor. Soon his soft snores came from behind me. They lulled me to sleep as I listened to them.