Bunny.

I walk into Nox the red lights blinding. Damn it's good to be here at night time. I look for a particular female. I spot her short black hair, and her petite frame. I whistle for her; her green eyes meet mine. She sets down the last drink on the tray. Her body is covered in a leather one piece that leaves little the imagination.

The bunny ears on her head bobs as she makes her way to me. I grab her by the throat gently, her eyes grow hazy. "You're mine for tonight bunny."  I say huskily into her ear. She whimpers at my touch.

Once we get into a room, she's on her knees waiting for instruction. I look around the room a wicked smile spreads across my face. I grab the red leash attached to her collar; she follows me on her knees. She crawls onto the bed her ass in the air. "Stay." I say. I walk slowly to a drawer I know all to well. Ropes of many colors meet my fingers. I settle for the black rope. She whimpers again as I roughly tie her to the metal bed posts. The cage like bed gives me room to tie her all sorts off ways. My dick twitches once more. When I'm done, I sit back admiring my work.

She now lays bare to me. A Takate Kote bondage designee decorates her upper body keeping her hands behind her back. Her legs are spread out like a butterfly. I reach for the vibrator switching it on. Her feet hold the device in place.

She moans loudly as pleasure courses through her. "Don't cum until I say so." my voice Is deep and commanding. Her back arches another moan leaving her.

I drag a flogger against her skin her nipples peaked as the leather runs across them. I bring the flogger down on her heated flesh hard. She looks at me with pleading eyes. "Please!" she begs. I smirk down at her form. A light sheen of sweat decorates her skin. Her cheeks are flushed, and her eyes dilated. "Please what Kitten?" I ask brining the flogger down again, this time way harder than before. She lets out a pained moan before saying. "Please Sir let me cum!" she shouts. I smirk leaning down to her ear. "Cum for me Kitten." her body shudders before she cums. Her breathing is heavy as she tries to relax. I switch the vibrator off untying her, she stretches.

Aww cute how she thinks im through with her. I grab a fist full of her short hair dragging her to the edge of the bed. She doesn't protest as I pull her delicate face against my crotch. "You want this slut? You want my cock, don't you?" she drools against my jeans her fingers fiddling with my zipper. I breathe in her arousal the scent driving me to fuck her mouth. When my pants are finally around my ankles, I drive my cock into her hot mouth. She gags as I hit the back of her throat.

Her hands rest against my thighs her nails digging into my skin. I let out a moan as her teeth scrape against me. I slide out of her mouth only to thrust right back in. Her face touches the base of me. The wet sounds of her choking on me turns me on further. After a few more thrusts and her tongue gliding over my cock I finally cum. My hot seed flows down her throat, I watch as some of it drips down her chin onto the bed. She looks satisfied. i stay for a while providing aftercare, after I kiss her in a parting farewell. Meaningless. I leave her a whimpering panting mess as I head to my brother's office.

" I see you took up on my offer Nic." he says as soon as I step in to his office. I grunt pouring myself some Brandy. I take a swig sitting across from him. "It was just a quick fix as well as a need that needed to be satisfied, can't go to long without beating a beautiful body Dante." I say.

He chuckles running his hand over his stubbly beard. "So about tonight. What happened with Sergio's Runner?" I take another swig of my drink the soft flavor dancing on my tongue. "You see-