Top! Reader X Shy! Guy Wolf and Bunny

I was inspired to write this while reading a manga called Man Drowning in a Veil. That and a manga called nipple bingo. Their expressions are... hot. I wrote this as compensation for the lack of chapters. Being stuck at home because of this outbreak is now very motivational. I hope it's not too rushed. Stay safe and stay healthy my Little Oranges. 

Sincerely,

OrangeyEmpress

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Just like every other day working at my mother's cutesy cafe, I'm bored out of my mind. Not even messing around with my (H/C) hair could bring me entertainment at this point. I could only sigh and shield my eyes from the barrage of bright frilly color surrounding me. 

I didn't mind snuggling with the occasional stuffed animal lying around the shop but being surrounded by nothing but pink made me sick. If I wasn't the only daughter of my mother then I would have never agreed to work here.

"(Y/N) can you put up the new sign out front? It's on the counter. Thank you!", My mom called from the back of the shop and My (E/C) eyes trailed to the counter to see the sign promoting our new menu item.

It's a super girly frozen yogurt drink that would be very popular for girls and couples alike. I should know since my mother forced me to taste test it. I easily hoisted the sign into my arms and dragged it outside. 

As I set it up, young girls were already gushing about the cute drink and even begging their boyfriends to get it for them. I ignored their chatter until it branched off from bubbly giggles. I began to hear suspicious gossip.

"What's that guy staring at?"

"Is he planning on causing trouble for that shop?"

I turned around to see a very tall and intimidating male staring at our shop from across the street. His eyes as black as coal and his hair hidden under his hood. He wore all black and his hoodie did nothing to hide his huge muscles. 

Despite that, He showed such a love-struck look while staring at the sign. I swear that I can see hearts in his eyes even from all the way over here. Does he like this kind of drink or is he thinking about taking his girlfriend here?

"Are you planning on starring all day or do you plan on coming in Mister?!", I called out to him but he broke away from his stare and ran away in a panic.

I simply stared at this lumbering gorilla who ran away fearfully. He seemed like quite the scardey cat for someone so muscular. It's peculiar but cute for some odd reason. I quickly shook my head to get rid of those weird thoughts. 

Deciding to forget I even saw him, I went back inside as customers began showing up one after another. Our shop is well-loved so it didn't take long before word got around about this new limited-edition menu item.

I hurried back inside behind the counter and began serving customers and busing tables as my mother hurridly kept up on orders. At this rate, we might need a few new employees to keep up with all this work.

Hours passed and I saw that large dude hanging around a few more times throughout the day. Each time, I got his attention, he would get scared and run away. It annoyed me but I had to admit that his expressions were quite erotic for such an intimidating character.

"Last call on Puri Puri Yogurt for the night. After this, we don't know when the next time we'll have it.", I called out but everyone seemed content with at the moment.

I decided to take the last drink for myself and keep it in the back fridge for later. Slowly people began making their way out as it got later in the day. As soon as everyone was gone, I locked up the shop and sent my mom home so I could clean up for tonight.