Top! Reader X RK900 Naughty

I got bored and started drawing my orangey characters doing something smutty. Here is the Orange Empress and Cinnamon Emperor or their "Human" names Angey Emra and Connor Nolan. I just need ideas for a scene to place them in. I swear I have too much fun while making these. I try and put myself in the situation when making stuff. It gets a little weird for me just because of how in-depth I want to go and it turns me on which sucks. Also, I know Conan is more comparable to a cat but for the sake of this story (Y/N) compared him to a dog.

Sincerely, 

OrangeyEmpress

----------------------------- (Y/N)'s Pov

I am pissed. 

No, I'm more than pissed.

I'm livid.

Last week I was assigned to be partners with Gavin and, his Rk900 companion, Conan. I wouldn't have minded just having Gavin but his android seemed to be testing me. He would get too close for comfort and stare at me from across the room like he needed something.

As a matter a fact there that asshole goes again. Gavin is currently lecturing him about getting him a coffee when he demands but the android is ignoring him in favor of staring at me working or more so trying to work. I tried to ignore him but his piercing stare had me squirming. 

I finally couldn't take it anymore so I stood from my seat with a loud bang coming from my hands hitting the desk as I glared at Conan before yelling, "What the fuck are you staring at?!"

My yelling startled the android and he tried to look innocent as he looked away but Gavin was already chewing him out for ignoring him and creeping other people out. I didn't want to deal with any more right now so I decided to clock out early and go home.

I made it to the locker room and began to take off my shirt when I suddenly felt someone behind me. Their presence did not feel like any of my fellow females so I reacted violently and swung my arm out catching the pervert in the face.

I was utterly disgusted to see Conan on the floor holding his face with a stunned expression before trailing his eyes up to mine. He was about to get back off the floor when I stepped on his chest.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't send you to the scrap heap you pervert?", I hissed at him but he did not respond so I reluctantly released him in favor of sitting on one of the benches nearby.

I slumped over with my elbows digging into my knees as I contemplated why I had not begged Fowler a bit more to send me with Hank and Connor. That adorable cinnamon roll would be a lot more tolerable. 

Especially since Connor admitted to being a deviant and Conan is a hard ass.

"I sense that you do not like me very much Lieutenant (L/N). I've tried to analyze and find the best probable way of getting along with you but it seems to upset you.", He spoke up while getting up off the ground.

"Well, for one just stop calling me Lieutenant (L/N). I've told you to call me (Y/N) many times and I find you overbearing with all your staring and how you loom over me. It's weird.", I finally admitted while going back to getting dressed.

He wasn't truly deviant yet so he shouldn't mind me getting dressed in front of him. I stripped down to my undergarments before reaching out to grab my daily clothes when a hand stopped me in my tracks.

I glared back at Conan to see that he seemed unsettled. He scanned my body like he was looking for something that I couldn't see. I just watched as he dragged me back to the bench and sat me down before sitting in front of me.