Male!Reader X Tsukishima Kei Idiot in Love Pt2

+++++++++++++++++++++++ Time Skip

"Achoo!", I sneezed pathetically as Daichi's prediction came true.

I've been sick for the past three days because I don't have anyone to take care of me here. I let my sickness haze my thoughts so I wouldn't have to think about Tsukishima liking Daichi of all people.

Also, Daichi has been coming over after school each day to bring me my homework. He tries to take care of me but I would always decline and inform him that my mother would take care of me even though she works graveyard and needs her sleep.

Right now I was lounging in misery as I hoped this cold would go away. All of a sudden an urgent banging came from the front door and I lazily got up since my mom ended up passing out at my aunt's house by accident.

"Hello?", I questioned groggily as I opened the door only to be tackled by the blonde blocker who broke my heart.

My Kohai clung to me with desperation and a stack of discarded homework lay next to him. It had my name on it so I assume Daichi had him take it instead. With the strength I had left, I pushed Tsukishima off of myself and clambered back into bed.

"You can leave the work on the coffee table and leave. Lock the door on your way out.", I commanded before trying to go to sleep but that didn't work out as I had my work slammed down on my chest.

"Everyone's worried over some idiot who got sick. Hurry up and get better.", He tried to say in a demeaning snicker but I could hear worry.

"Why do you care. You'll just fantasize about Daichi soon anyway.", I grumbled in fervor as my colds always did get me talking.

Instantly Tsukishima-san started getting fidgety and it just pissed me off so I turned away from him. That dammed idiot couldn't get the clue and got up on the bed and crawled over to me like a fool.

"Senpai. It was a mistake... I-.", He tried to explain but my brain was too hopped on cold medicine to hear it so I did the only 'logical' solution and sat up.

After that, I proceeded to grab Tsukishima and slam him into my bed. I grabbed his hands and held them above his head as I approached the easily flustered teen. If he didn't stop messing with me then he would get it.

"I'm sick of these games Tsukishima-san. I admit I loved you but if you keep throwing Daichi in my face like this then I won't be responsible for what comes next. I'll make sure you can never think of him again. Not without me appearing", I threatened as my free hand trailed his erection.

"That's not it Senpai! I swear!", He cried out as he bucked against my hand.

"I was fucking stupid to say what I did. I wanted to rile you up so you would hopefully finish what you started in a dream I had. I didn't think you would get hurt by it. I've liked you since you began helping me in tutoring.", His earnest words calmed me.

I gently released his wrists and allowed him to sit up as he carefully placed them around my neck. Anger left my body and I was now pouting like a child who didn't get the candy their mother promised them.

"Takeda and Sawamura had found out that I liked you and threatened to tell you the day I hid in the showers. While in there my dream from that morning came back and I wanted to finish what happened. Then you walked in.", He finished with a frown.

"Tsukki-Kun.", I whispered lovingly but he covered my mouth.

"When you didn't show up to school the last couple of days I was worried that something happened and you would hate me forever. I'm an idiot who's in love with their senpai."