Top! Reader X Tsuna Ghostly Love Pt2

Sorry, it took so long to get this chapter out. My computer kept deleting any progress I made on the story if I left it alone for too long so I had to hurry and complete it before it tried to do it again. Hope you like it.

Sincerely,

OrangeyEmpress

------------------------------------ Tsuna's Pov

It's been two weeks since (Y/N) has disappeared and I'm beginning to worry. Sure I see her at school but whenever my friends or I try to approach her she just vanishes into the crowd. even when Hibari demands her to come to the student council room she ignores it.

It's driving me crazy. I even declined eating lunch with Kyoko because I was looking for (Y/N). Currently, I'm in my room trying to think of a way I could locate YN. Reborn was no help and it seemed like he was the only one who could locate her. 

What plagued me, even more, was the night she fled. I blushed while remembering the feelings that she made me feel that night. Just the thought of her hot breathe on my neck as she raked her nails down my chest had me short of breath.

I tried to calm down but I couldn't stop thinking of how her feet worked like magic as she jerked me off. I couldn't control it anymore and my member was tenting in my shorts feeling as if it is about to burst.

Roughly grabbing at my hair I decided to give in to the feeling and yank my shorts and boxers to my ankles. My member sprung awake as it craved for attention. I grabbed it and began to pleasure myself but it didn't help.

The feeling of my own hand was not enough to satisfy myself. I wondered what was wrong but strangely the image of YN in her ghost form behind me restraining my body made it heat up. I gave a small yelp of embarrassment.

The thought of YN dominating me had me quivering in place. My member was starting to hurt so I gave in to my desires and let images of YN acting touch flow through my mind. Within minutes I was shooting my seed as her name escaped my lips like a cursed mantra.

By the time I was calming down from my orgasmic high, I was able to clean myself up and get a new pair of clothes to change into. My face seemed to begin to burn as I realize that I had just jerked off to YN. Oh man, she would think I was so disgusting. 

Why would I do that though? If anything wouldn't the thought of Kyoko come to mind? No! No one should be coming to mind. I mean yeah I'm a pubescent teenage boy but thinking about either of them in a sexual light should be wrong but with (Y/N) nothing felt wrong.

These past few weeks though I haven't thought of Kyoko once. All my thoughts have been on (Y/N) and her cool abilities she would use to help us out. It always amazed me when I saw her in her ghost form.

I think I might like (Y/N).

"Dame-Tsuna!", I heard Reborn shout at me as he kicked me in the back of the head which made me land on my face on the floor.   

I could smell the faint scent of my own cum and realized that I had not done a very good job of cleaning up so I quickly rose from the dirty floor and turned to Reborn with an angry look but it soon turned to fear when I saw the angry look on his face.

"It seems you finally realize your feelings for (Y/N)-Chan. She's suffered for a long time while you were infatuated with Kyoko-Chan.", He informed me as he brought out Leon in gun form and began to clean him.

I rose to my feet in shock. (Y/N)-Chan has liked me for so long. I have to go find her and tell her I feel the same way but how can I when she keeps avoiding all of us and the only one who might know her location is Reborn.