Top! Reader X Connor (DBH) Testing in Real-Time part 2

------------------------------------ (Y/N)'s Pov

I awoke in the hospital with a groggy feeling in my head. Slowly my (E/C) eyes panned around the room until they met with the familiar figure of an android that somewhat helped me. I could still feel the lingering sensation of his tongue on mine and I wanted more.

Carefully I sat up in the bed only to not feel any pain. I peeked down the neckline of my hospital gown to see the stitches were healing quite nicely and from unfortunate prior experiences, I should be out within the next couple days. 

That also meant I was out of a proper job for a while.

"Miss (L/N) it appears you've finally awoken from your medically induced coma. You've been asleep for 2 weeks 3 day and 5 hours.", The android spoke as he approached my bedside.

"I just hope while I was out you didn't decide to take another taste of me. Not that I didn't enjoy our fun last time though.", I smirked hoping to gain a reaction from him.

I was not disappointed either. A bright blue colored blush appeared on his face as he began to fidget in place. He seemed like a small pup in need of an owner. Maybe I could allow myself to be just that.

My (H/C) hair fell over my shoulder as I leaned forward as I pulled the devilishly good looking android by his collar and made him sit on the bed near me before speaking, "Why are you still here then Connor?"

I remembered his name and it seemed that it was the right choice to use it because he became even more flustered in my presence. His LED flashing between yellow and a pinkish blue color. I had to be careful though or else he may overheat with all my teasing.

"I don't know myself but my body has been acting strangely since you kissed me like that. I felt something burning inside me and it craved more of what you were doing. Is that bad? Did you place a virus in me?", He asked in a panicked voice

I held amusement in my tired gaze as I watched him run a diagnostic on himself to try and understand what he was feeling towards me. Well for one he must be becoming deviant and not even know it.

"Why don't I show you once more and you can guess what's happening to you? A simple trial and error. Almost like running a diagnostic on yourself?", I question while inching towards the flustered android who seemed to nod with enthusiasm.

It almost felt wrong to take advantage of this innocent cinnamon roll but he wanted answers and I wanted another piece of that android ass. His lips taunter me. His hair tussled more than last time and his eyes shining with a plea I couldn't ignore.

Deciding to throw away that soft-hearted side of myself, I leaned toward Connor and made him look at me before kissing him. He didn't react to it like he had last time so I backed away to see him grazing his tongue over his lips like a taste test.

I got an idea and grabbed his tongue before he could retract it back into his mouth. I got out from under my covers and raised myself above him so I towered over his vulnerable self. My eyes now glaring into his.

"First you need to turn up your sensitivity like last time. Otherwise, it won't work.", I ordered softly before guiding him back into a kiss by pulling him by his tongue.

He must have done what I asked because his body was suddenly becoming responsive and egged me on with the small grunts he made. I pushed my tongue into his mouth which hopefully put his naughty tongue to use as a distraction.

"Ngh Miss (L/N) it's that weird sensation again.", He whispered momentarily breaking the kiss until I brought him back in.

"Call... me... (F/N).", I demanded in a growl before making my big move.