Top! Reader X France Odette

Hey guys! This chapter was suggested by xxxRavenKnightxxx. Hope I was able to meet your expectations and I'm sorry it's late. Thanks for all your support my Little Oranges.

PS: This is the movie I was referring to when I said your idea was similar to it. I suggest you watch it. It a good old movie. I mean I haven't seen it in years but I used to love this movie.

 I mean I haven't seen it in years but I used to love this movie

Sincerely,

OrangeyEmpress

------------------------------------- (C/N)'s Pov

As the small country of (C/N), it wasn't hard for a larger country to take me in as their younger sister. Though it also made it easy for me to be kidnapped so big brother Austria would send me to the guards to learn how to fight.

Then came the day I met him. France. He was a country of beauty and grace and always wanted to see people happy and in love. When I had first seen me he tried to make me his little sister. Austria wasn't happy about that.

"Ah, the little belle seemz to be lost.", I heard a boy's voice come from behind me.

"I'm not lost! I have to learn how to find my way home in case I get kidnapped and escape them.", I told the boy as if he were stupid.

"Well, how carelezz of them to leave a young belle all along. I shall escort you home and be your new big brozer.", He proclaimed while hugging me.

I just pushed him away in a huff. My chubby cheeks puffed and my hands balled into fists. I was angry that he was trying to take the place of Big Brother Austria. I didn't what Brother Austria told me to do around creeps.

"Leave me, alone stranger! I already have a big brother and I'm gonna tell him you tried to take me!", I screamed like a brat before hitting him over the head and running away from the boy with long hair.

+++++++++++++++++++++++ Time Skip

I watched as France and his two friends Spain and Prussia were playing Knights. I've known them since I came into existence but they never want to hang out with me. Once they catch sight of me they would laugh and run.

It didn't help that I didn't look like the average female in these days. I kept my hair short so that bad guys could not grab it when I flee. I did not keep myself well bathed like the nobles that surrounded me in the castle. I acted like a peasant boy to put things straight.

"Hey, Guys! Look I asked the queen and she gave me the king's old sword.", I explained as I rushed over in hopes they would let me play.

"Oh look it's young (C/N)! Run before zhe givez you cootiez! Kesesese~", Prussia yelled before snickering loudly.

France gave me a look of disgust but Spain was the only decent one who gave me a sad look before following his friends so they wouldn't leave him. The boys ran to their tree house and took the ladder away.