Top! Reader X Katsuki Be Mine

I have been trying to finish this chapter for a couple of weeks and finally came up with an ending to it. Hopefully, he doesn't sound too OOC. I tried to maintain his asshole attitude while also allowing him to be flustered at the thought of liking someone. Also a Top! Reader X Angel! Italy should be coming up soon if I can figure out an ending for it. It will go to plan unless I get asked to do a different chapter that someone really wants to see. I can't wait to see all your suggestions little Oranges.

Sincerely,

OrangeyEmpress

Y/N: Your name

E/C: eye color

H/C: Hair color

H/L: hair length

B/B: big breasted

F/C: flat chested

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here I am currently pinned against the hallway walls of U.A academy by the most hot-headed out of all the students. This asshole goes by the name Bakugou Katsuki and has an explosion quirk which he threatens people with... daily.

Wanna know why this oh so easily provoked hot head had me pinned against a wall? Well my genius self, that is in the same class as him, had decided that she wanted to pull a prank on the blonde haired punk. That prank involved water above the door. Old but classic.

Well... it fell on him and drenched his entire being. He was pissed and knew the person laughing the hardest, a.k.a me, was the culprit. I used my water quirk and turned myself into a puddle so I could make a quick escape while he could not use his explosions.

What I failed to calculate was how persistent he would be to corner me and how long I could stay in my water form when under the pressure of fleeing. Usually, I could stay like that as long as I wanted. the only thing that put a timer on that was when I was put under stress or fell asleep.

Ya, I was definitely screwed.

"Who the fuck do you think you are embarrassing me like that water freak?!", He screamed trying to light a spark but his clenched hands were still wet.

I just nervously chuckled while trying to gain enough stamina to water port myself away. He seemed to catch onto my stalling and gripped my arms tightly in a way that told me I shouldn't try any funny business. 

The bell for class rang at that moment and I tried to get him to let go so we wouldn't be late but this seemed to be the only time he could care less about his attendance. He must have been that pissed off.

"I'll ask one more time runt. Who the fuck do you think you are?!", His voice was stern and demanded an answer. 

An answer I did not have.

Something snapped me and I gulped at the firey feeling that was burning from within my gut. It wanted to watch as this little punk withered beneath me and got a taste of his own medicine. It wanted to see the spark in his eyes mellow into a warm feeling of want.

Did I mention that I've had a crush on this hot-headed idiot since the entrance exams? Did I also mention that I have a slight dominance issue where I like to take control of the situation and turn it on my partner?

No? Well, there you go.

"Anwer me shit stain!", He shouted and sparks began to fly from his now dry hand.

I was getting tired of his attitude. We needed to get to class and if a teacher caught us ditching we would get in big trouble. I went to inform him of this when I heard footsteps coming towards us about to turn the corner.