Top! Reader X Kyoya Secret Notebook

Here's a shout out to hope_of_the_darkness for her story suggestion. I hope you like the chapter because I'm not sure if I portrayed Kyoya well enough. I literally spent forever on this trying to figure out how to make Kyoya a bottom without screwing up his character. He's not my favorite character of OHSHC but he's cool.

---------------------------------- (Y/N)"s Pov

Sitting in the Host Club room became my daily routine. Not just because I was surrounded by hot guys and my childhood friend Haruhi but because I was the photographer for the club. I got all the sexy shots of the members and gave them to Kyoya so he could sell them to the guests.

Well, let's just say that due to my constant interactions with the stoic Vice president of the host club, I've gained a crush on him. What is even worse is the private collection of photos I have of Kyoya in compromising positions. 

Something seemed to be lacking from them though. I took a small break from photographing to try and figure it out. I led my tired feet over to an unused coach and lounged around as I looked through my camera roll. I made it look normal but I was looking through my secret stash.

 I made it look normal but I was looking through my secret stash

I stopped on a picture I had almost forgotten I had. It was a picture I took after the host club and I had gotten caught up in the rain. We retreated to Tamaki's house so we could dry off and not get sick.

Haruhi and I were the first to be changed because we obviously didn't need to be pampered before getting dressed. By then I had gotten bored of waiting and Haruhi decided to take a nap so I couldn't bug her.

Instead, I took to wandering around the halls of the Souh estate. Of course, everything looked like it cost more than my very existence so I avoided so I would never share the same fate as Haruhi as a host. I was fine as the photographer.

Well in other news, I stumbled across a room that had its door slightly ajar and my curiosity became peaked. I crept up to the door and took a look inside and froze when I saw Kyoya occupied this room. 

He seemed to just now be taking off his clothes as he started with his tie. I wanted this moment to last so I took thankfully my still functioning camera out and snapped a quick picture and before I could continue to watch him I saw his eye start panning over to me.

As quick as I could, I ran from the doorway and back to Haruhi so I could pretend I was here the whole time. If they appeared right now though then that story would be out the window because I am winded from that run.

Slowly the host club member began to show up and I happily chatted with them. Well, I chatted with all but Kyoya because he seemed to be eyeing me with suspicion or rather my camera around my neck.

"Hey (Y/N)! Why are you dozing off looking at your camera?", Hikaru asked breaking me from my memory as I powered down my camera so he could look over my shoulder at the image.

"Nothing Hikaru. I was just trying to remember all the pictures I've taken that I need to send to Kyoya for publishing.", I answered smoothly as I lied through my teeth.