Choi San ✨ρт1✨

9:30am🌇

You were awaken by the sun beaming on your face and you slowly opened your eyes. You sat up on your bed and walked towards the curtains and opened them widely and admired the beautiful city. You walked out the room and approached the kitchen and started brewing some coffee. You usually try to avoid your phone when you first wake up because it keeps you at a clear state of mind and also helps you start the day off right. As you waited on your coffee you started cooking you a light breakfast which consisted of eggs toast and sausage along with some fruits. You honestly dreaded going to work because of your new boss. he's a total pain in the ass and gets on you about every little thing. He even made you his assistant along with the work that you already have to do. As you got lost in your thoughts you heard your coffee machine going off so you poured yourself a cup and grabbed your food and sat down at the table while scrolling on your social media. As you where watching a video on Instagram you got a text from your boss.

"Good morning yn"

You were confused as to why he was texting you so you simply ignored it and put him on do not disturb and continued rummaging through your social media's. About 25 minutes later you were done so you washed your dishes, cleaned the table and walked back into your room and got out your work clothes. You walked into your bathroom and started doing your morning routine and took your shower and got ready for work. You wore...

And grabbed your bag and headed out the door

And grabbed your bag and headed out the door. You went down to the parking lot and hopped in your car and headed to your office building. It didn't take but around 20 minutes to get there since you don't live far from the city. You checked in and headed towards your office and sat at your desk and got all your stuff out of your bag. As you were about to start working you see San come out of his office and head towards your desk.

San: so I'm guessing you didn't get my text.
he said sternly

Yn: what text. You said in confusion

San: I told you to bring me a coffee before you came in here.

Then you remembered you put him on dnd this morning and unlocked your phone to see that he was telling the truth.

Yn: oh my bad I didn't see it at first do you still want me to go.

San: of course. You have 10 minutes and please make sure to get the right things and don't take forever like how you always do. He scoffed and handed you the money

You rolled your eyes not wanting to get into a confrontation with him right now and walked out the door. You walked to the nearby Starbucks and grabbed the coffee and the sandwich. It took about 10 minutes to get the food since it was so packed in there for the early morning rush. You eventually arrived back to the building and walked into his office, handed him the food and turned towards the door to walk out but he stopped you dead in your tracks.

San: what the fuck is this. He said in a deep tone voice

Yn: *turns to face him and gives him a look* food

San: this is not what I wanted I asked for a bacon egg and cheese biscuit not a sausage egg and cheese. I knew you were gonna mess a simple task up. He scoffed

Yn: you clearly texted me sausage egg and cheese biscuit and a black coffee San don't fucking start with me this early in the morning if you don't like it you take it back and get it yourself I'm not your fucking maid. You say loudly causing everyone outside to look in the office.

San got out of his chair and closed and locked the office door. He turns towards you with an angry look on his face which didn't faze you at all. He walked up to you which intimidated you since he was very much so taller than you which caused you to look up at him. He looked down at you and whispered in your ear

San:*whispers* I don't know how the fuck you think your yelling at little girl but I can assure you I'll make you regret it.

With that being said he pushed you onto his desk and hovered above you and started kissing all over your neck. You wanted to push him away but it felt so good that you didn't want him to stop. He then looked into your eyes and then bit his lips. As his lips were headed towards yours there was a knock on the door which made you both jump. He got off you and answered the door as you fixed yourself up. It was the secretary.

Secretary: mr. Choi your 12 o'clock is here. Then she glances at you. Oh is this a bad time

San: n-no um bring her in. He said

You walked past him out of the office as you felt him staring at you from behind. You then head back to your desk and finish up your assignments that you still needed to get done. You looked down at your phone to see you got a text from San saying "we'll finish this conversation later" then you look up to see him staring at you as he closed the door to his office. You looked down and smiled to yourself then continued your work.

To be continued😏