Mama Shay real cool and I really don't be trying to act up in school it's just them kids be testing me cause I'm new. They don't know half the stuff I been through.

I'm glad Friday was the last day and we are out for the summer. I'm really just gonna work on basketball so I can try out.

Kasen POV

I was laying back in the bed scrolling my phone when it rung and it was my moms. "Hey baby, send Pj over here I need help with something" "Mama you should've just kept them over there this morning, they outside though so go out there and her em"

"You better watch who you talking to I'm still your mother Kasen" "Aite ma"

I go downstairs and see Shay fine ass at stove. I go to her and wrap my arms around her waist and she broke off a piece of bacon putting it in my mouth.

"Where did you go last night" "Oh yea I was at the trap then my homeboy Vanni came back in town and he wanted me to come by" "Yea he called you this morning"

"Look at you being wifey answering my phone and shit, but I gotta tell you something baby, your momma killed her self"

She looked at me for a second and then just continued cooking. I didn't know she didn't care that much, but imma keep my eye on her cause you never know with Shay.

Shayla POV

Kasen told me my moms is dead and I could care less. I texted Shaydon and Dave and they was cool. I mean what did I expect from them, they barley knew her and I know Dave don't give a fuck.

When I was done with breakfast I fixed Kasen a plate and sat it in front of him and say next to him on the couch. "Babygirl why you wanna do today, I owe you a day since I fucked it up last night"

"You didn't do anything wrong, you and Dave was just protecting me, but I do wanna go outta town for a few days, we can leave the kids with my dad and Brenda you know your mama be out on dates and shit"

When I said that he raised up and had that what look on his face but he played it cool and I ran my mouth a little bit too much. I got up and went upstairs.

I dig deep into the closet to find my journal I use to keep when I lived with my moms. I skipped all the way 3 years ago when I first met Gio it read:

Today I met a man and he was so nice to me. He gave me candy and kept rubbing my face like he liked it. My mama always had me cleaning up after her company. I hate it here.

The next night My momma had her usual company over drinking and smoking and the man was there too. He eyed me all night blowing me kisses and winking at me.

I was washing dishes when he popped up behind me. "So whats your name babygirl" "I'm Shayla" I said hesitantly. "I'm Gio you real beautiful, I'm trynna make you mines" "I'm only 15" "Age ain't nothing but a number babygirl I'll take care of you, I know you hate living with your mama anyways the way she be treating you"

He walked up close to me and kissed my lips at first it was a peck then he forced his tongue into my mouth. This was my first kiss so for all I know I was doing good since he didn't stop.

He then started rubbing my butt and squeezing on it, he stopped and I looked up at him "you got a room babygirl" I nodded my head and walked towards my room.

When we got to my room he sat me down on the bed and told me to relax and lay back, I did what he told me and he untied my pajama pants pulling them off to my ankles the followed by my underwear.

"Damn girl you so beautiful you mines ok" he said to me I was so spaced out to what was going on I just nodded. He got on top of me and started kissing me again but this time taking his kisses from my lips to my neck to my stomach and them he reached my thighs.

"You know I'll stop if you want me to" "It's okay keep going" I wish I never said those words but he was the only one nice to me in this house and at the moment it felt so right.

He placed kisses on both of my thighs then making me spread my legs, he stopped for a minute and came back up kissing me.

He went back down between my legs and gave my womanhood some kisses that felt like magic. He kissed and licked all over it making me hot. I never felt this feeling before. He looked me dead in my eyes while he ate it and that's all I need to know he wanted me.

"I want you Gio" "Nah you cant have me yet babygirl soon though" that's when he started to....

I was interrupted by my phone ringing I closed my journal and tucked it back in the closet and ran to my phone it was Kasen.

"Shay come down stairs for a minute I know you heard me calling you" "I'm sorry bae I didn't hear you, hear I come"

I looked at myself in the mirror because I had got a little flushed from reading my journal entry about Gio. Even though it was before Kasen me reading that felt like I was cheating on him. He was my first everything and seeing him the other night brought back memories.

Whew sorry guys about updating so late but here it is and I won't slack anymore on the updates. Comment and vote ❤️❤️❤️❤️