[Sana] Famous

So the winner of the vote was Sana!

I apologize for how dark this one is...

Twice - Sana

-Famous-

Y/n POV

Well, I'm famous now, Sana. Everyone knows my name. I get recognized everywhere I go. I get so much attention from people on the streets. They scream my name and even give me nicknames. I'm famous and it's all thanks to you...

I felt the half-full cup of soda, likely from a close by convenience store or fast food place, collide with my shoulder. The contents splashing all over my book bag, upper torso and face. I wipe it off the best I could, but I kept my pace.

"Keep walking, piece of shit." The man who threw it spat. "Just go home and stay out of sight, no one wants to see you!"

I placed my facemask on and pulled my hood up, hoping that it may help conceal my identity in some sort of way. No sooner I was pushed forcefully to the ground as the group responsible laughed at their results. I picked myself up, fixed my hood and mask, and kept walking.

"God, he's a disgusting person..."

"I heard a rumor he killed himself, wishful thinking I guess."

"At least he has the courtesy to cover his ugly cheating face."

"Yeah, but he has the audacity to show that same ugly cheating face in public."

Nothing new. They all say the same things. Just like reading the first ten comments on an idols Instagram post, you've already heard the rest. They're all the same. They're unoriginal. But at least I'm famous now.

After brushing myself off. I continued on the direction I had set o go since I left my apartment. I did my best to ignore the awful things that were being said. It was like walking through a tunnel of people on my way to the gallows. Berated the entire way.

"Just kill yourself, you cheating bastard, you never deserved her!"

"You just wanted to use her for her fame!"

Something caught my eye and I stopped to look. It was a window display promoting their new album. Her new album. My eyes locked with hers on the poster. I could feel the memories and pain flooding back. Everything that happened. I heave a sigh and continue in the direction I was walking. Things still being thrown at me from behind.

They all hate me, Sana. But that's still being famous, right? Famous and infamous are just two sides of the same coin. They hate me for cheating on you... Ever since you posted your letter to your fans about what happened to us. I had to shut down all of my social media. I change my phone number at least once a month. They keep finding it. Just like my apartment. I've had to get the police involved to keep people away. The landlord was tired of hearing people yelling and pooling in front of the apartment complex protesting me.

I finally came to the ally I was looking for. Turning into it I could see the small hideaway area I was looking for. Making sure, of course, that no one was following me. I reached it and went straight to the door that was there.

It wasn't much. Just a small cafe where high profile people go to get away from fans. Idols keeping to themselves and managers, obviously. Dating for someone in that sort of lifestyle isn't healthy. And yet, we found a way that actually worked... at least I thought we did. But, hey, I'm just a delusional cheater. I don't mind taking the blame, Sana. just as long as you're happy. Happy on your own and not relying on anyone. I don't want the fake happiness that comes from being with someone for you. I want the real pure happiness for you. Maybe you would be happier if I stopped existing... or would that take away the villain of your story... At least I wouldn't have to suffer anymore... I wouldn't have to miss you anymore...