[Hyuna] CEO

Hyuna

CEO (One Shot)

Requested by: @Donuttellx

Narrator POV

Y/n stood in front of the new entertainment company in Korea called Straight Up Sexy Entertainment or SUS for short. The company had just opened not long ago by an idol that Y/n was very much a fan of, Hyuna. He applied for an assistants position as he wasn't able to make it in as a trainee, but he had no idea who he was going to be working under. He had hoped that working here would allow him to use practice rooms.

He took a deep breath and started up the steps. A million things ran through his head, from how hard the job would be to who his boss would be. He made his way to the receptionists desk and leaned over to talk to the lady behind the counter.

"I'm here for the personal assistant job I was hired for." He said.

"Ah, name please?" She asked with a polite smile.

"Park Y/n." He answered.

"Okay, top floor, to Miss Hyuna's office." She said handing me a folder. "Could you give that to her as well?"

"Sure, no problem." Y/n said taking the folder and turning to walk to the elevator.

Y/N POV

The elevator ride was quiet allowing me to drown myself in my own thoughts. I wonder whether I'm going to work under Hyuna or if she was going to assign me to someone else. The elevator came to a stop and I got off. Walking to the door across the room I noticed all the pictures that were framed along the wall were of Hyuna performing as well as photo shoots she was part of. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. The door opened and I was greeted by Hyuna herself.

"Oh, it's you! I didn't realize you were the one who applied to be my assistant." She said surprised inviting me in.

"You remember me?" I asked as I walked into her office.

"Yeah, you were really good in the audition you sent in, I just didn't know how I could put your talents to good use." She replied as we both sat down. "I mean you're cute, really polite, and you can sing and rap."

"You think I'm..." I couldn't finish my thought and my cheeks grew warm.

Hyuna explained what I would be doing for my job and how to run the programs and protocol for different things regarding the appointments, meetings, and things of the like.

~~ Time Skip 3 months ~~

Narrator POV

After a few months of working, Y/n and Hyuna had gotten closer and a lot of things have changed. They hung out more outside of work, and the relationships both previously have had fell apart leaving more free time between them. Both unintentionally manifesting feelings for each other.

They sat together on Hyuna's office floor eating take out and talking about Y/n's first few weeks working as her assistant. It was late at night and there was a heavy storm raging outside.

"You were so clumsy!" Hyuna laughed out. "and you were always blushing and tense!"

"Aish, you're such a bully!" He laughed as he replied.

"It was cute though." She said taking a bite of her food, "you still are."

Hearing that, Y/n froze and looked up at her. Their eyes connected for a moment causing both of their hearts to skip a beat. The gazes were broke when they looked away.

"I'm sorry, that was too much." She said blushing,

"No, it's fine, really." Y/n responded quickly. "I just didn't know you actually thought I was..."

"Cute?" Hyuna giggled back.

"Yeah." Y/n nervously laughed.

"I remember you were a mess trying to organize everything." Hyuna laughed.

"It was such headache. I never thought a new company would need so much work after it got started." He said leaning back laying flat on the floor."

"Damn, this sucks." Hyuna said flipping through her phone.

"What's wrong?" He asked sitting back up.

"The storms getting bad and they're recommending that no one be out in it." She replied.

"There's no trainees still here is there? Should I set up the cots in the practice rooms?" Y/n asked.

"No, we're the only ones here." She said with a smile. "So, on second thought, I'm actually okay with being stuck here."

"You are?" Y/n asked confused.

Hyuna leaned forward and pressed her lips to his as she rested her hand on his nape. Y/n was shocked but soon returned the gesture and caressed her cheek as the kiss deepened. After a minute or so the two separated and stared into each others eyes.

"I am so reporting this human resources..." Y'n said as they both laughed.

Hyuna grabbed Y/n's hand and guided him to the couch, pushed him onto it and crawled into his arms. They were both close to falling asleep as they embraced each other tightly.

"I think I love you, Y/n..." She said as she faded into sleep.

Just want to say thank you to Donuttelx for the support and request! I hope you liked it, and I apologize if it's not what you had in mind, I did my best to make it interesting. :)

If you would like to request a react or short, just message me and be as clear and detailed as possible. I will update this pretty much whenever I feel like it. But I do have a book about Rose and reader if you're interested in that! Don't forget to vote and remember, stay you, stay smiling. annyeong!