[Momo] Jealous

-Momo-

-Jealous-

Recommended by: chewgun

Y/n POV

I made my way into the JYP building, more specifically to the practice room where Twice was practicing because I had brought food for them and my sister's group. My sister Lia's group, Itzy, practices next door. I've actually had them both on my Youtube channel. My sister records a video with me every time she's over. Momo, my girlfriend, isn't in my videos as much, although once their ban was lifted we waited a few months and made our relationship public. Fans seemed to have accepted it, for the most part, there are obviously people against it and think that I'm using her but we ignore them and just enjoy our time together.

As I walked through the hall where the doors leading to the practice rooms were I was instantly recognized by Lia.

"Y/n oppa!" She exclaimed excitedly, jumping to me to give me a hug. "I didn't know you were coming to visit, what's up?"

"I figured I would stop by and bring you girls and the twice girls some lunch," I said with a smile.

"Yay! I was getting hungry too!" She said happily. "I'll go get the other girls and meet you in Twice's practice room!"

She hurriedly but happily skipped back to her practice room to get the other girls as I turned to knock on Twice's practice room door. I waited for a moment when the door opened to reveal Sana who smiled and waved once she saw me.

"Oh, hey, Y/n! Come in!" She moved to the side as she spoke to let me in.

I walked in holding the bag up to show the girls I brought food with me. "Brought some lunch ladies!"

"Oh, Mina, help me set the table up," Momo said as they both went over and pulled some foldable tables and chairs out.

"Is it just us or is Itzy joining us too?" Mina asked as she was counting out chairs.

"They're on their way," I said as I laid the food on the newly set up table.

"Of course they are..." Momo said softly but loud enough for me to just barely hear, making me chuckle.

"Come on, Momo, Lia's his sister," Mina replied back softly, getting a saddened but accepting sigh.

"Come on babe, you're by me." I smiled as I sat down in one of the chairs, she soon followed.

As we were setting the food out the Itzy girls knocked and Tzuyu answered. They joined us around the table and we talked and caught up. The girls shared schedule updates with me and things they looked forward to doing and trying while traveling. We were almost finished eating our lunch and I had noticed that Momo still seemed to be distancing herself from Lia. I looked over at Lia and she smiled at me.

"Hey, Oppa and Momo, would you guys go to the carnival with me later?" She opened up. "It's the last night and I know you've been working really hard Momo. I also know you love being around my brother, so I know you'd have more fun if he was there with us."

"That sounds fun," I said looking over to Momo. "We should go with her, babe."

"Fine..." She said after thinking for a moment. "Did you finish recording your videos for the day?"

"Almost, just have to finish recording some small parts for this last one and I'll just have to edit and upload it tomorrow," I responded as she laid her head on my shoulder as she locked her arms with mine that was closest to her. "You guys should probably get back to practice though, shouldn't you? You have a few more hours at least."