[Rose] Have You Ever?

One Shot: Rose

Y/n POV

Have you ever loved someone so much that they become your life?

I sat on my bed smiling as I admired the ring that I had planned to present to Park Chaeyoung, my girlfriend of four years. Man she's so perfect. Beautiful brown eyes, an amazing smile, caring, loving, and her kisses still makes my heart pound nearly out of my chest. When I hold her the world disappears and it's just me and her. I dream about her and she's nearly all I think about. I do my best to give her everything. It's hard to give someone what they deserve when they deserve the world, no, the universe, when you barely make enough to pay your bills every month. Even so, I manage to buy her flowers and send them with notes full of love.

I decided about a year into the relationship that this is the girl I wanted to be with for the rest of my life. Even though I often bought her flowers, teddy bears, and candy, I was able to save up and as of yesterday, on our four year anniversary, I bought her the perfect ring. I had to skip meals and drop some bills like Netflix, as well as heating. I mean, I could just add layers of clothes to deal with the colder weather. It was absolutely worth it, any for my angel. The ring is beautiful and I got a bouquet of custom roses, half black and half pink, fairly obvious why, as well as a small teddy bear. The roses were really expensive, so I couldn't afford a bigger one. Fail on my part.

I look outside to see the snow falling. Tomorrow was Christmas, after all. But even more important, it was our fourth year together as I mentioned earlier. You see, I've never really had anyone else there by me through my life until I met Rose. My father was an abusive drunk, and my mother would often lock me out of the house forcing me to sleep outside. Both my parents had spread more than unfavorable lies about me to the rest of the family in order to make the actions they discovered seem deserved. I also never had any friends because I was always too nervous and scared to approach other people. I mean, my family's always told me I'm not good enough and no one would like me, so why try?

Have you ever felt on top of the world because of how happy someone made you?

That's when I met Rose, or Chaeyoung. I'm not a fanboy, I actually didn't even know she was a trainee getting ready to debut until the day we started dating which was a few months after we met. The first words she ever said to me are forever ingrained into my memory. 'I like your smile, it's cute and full of happiness!'. Man my heart raced when my eyes met hers. I talked to her as I rang up the items she selected off the shelves, and wrote her number on the back of the receipt and gave it to me once she paid. Safe to say I texted her the moment I got home from work.

We hung out quite a lot after that. Then on Christmas four years ago she did the things she had to do with her group and then came to visit me. She arrived with drinks for us that she had made. That was when she told me about her training to be in a group called Punkpink, or something like that. It didn't matter to me. After sitting close together and talking a while both of our faces got a bit red and she held her drink up to me.

"Wanna try mine?" She asked cutely.

"Sure, it looks good." I said and went to take a drink, but she moved it back to her lips and sucked on the straw until the gurgling that showed it was empty audited from the cup. "Hey, you offered me a drink." I laughed.