[Rose] A Day With Rose

A Day With: Rose

One Shot

Inspired from: myusernameewastaken

Y/n POV

I rolled over, swung my legs over the edge of my bed and wiped the tired out of my eyes. Another night I couldn't stay asleep. Should have just stayed at the studio and worked. I let out a heavy sigh and walked to my window to open it up, letting the New York air fill my apartment. I started walking to the bathroom when my phone buzzed, alerting me that I had a text. I grabbed my phone opening it up to a text from my friend Chase in all caps "OMG DUDE BLACKPINK IS IN NEW YORK, IN OUR AREA!".

"Dammit, Chase..." I sighed to myself. "You know I don't care about that Kpop stuff."

I threw my phone onto my bed, completely ignoring the text. I noticed the clock said six A.M. And my annoyance grew.; It was six in the morning and he was texting me about something I didn't even care about. I let out another heavy sigh and continued with my morning routine. Shower, brush teeth, hair, deodorant, and jewelry.

I run a recording studio where I produce and record artists and bands. One of the best in New York, in fact. I'm not conceited, people come from all over to record here. Furthest though was from The UK and Australia. Today was one of the unusual days off where I didn't have anyone coming in. But even those days I spent at the studio. Music is where I drowned myself and forgot the garbage life I lived. I mean, sure, I run a recording studio and I produce music for a living. One that has left me plenty of money I don't even know what to do with. But I after countless of, um, let's say people problems, I basically don't get close to people anymore romantically.

I arrived at my studio after waiting far too long in traffic. I hate fashion week. I sat my stuff down and sunk into the chair in behind the front desk. Propping my feet up on the desk I unwrapped the sub I had bought from subway the day before that I reheated in the back microwave, turned on the computer, and began eating while I looked through future appointments.

My focus was broken by someone bursting into the door. It was a girl with strawberry blonde hair that laid over chubby cheeks, small frame, baggy white shirt tucked into a pair of short black shorts. She was gasping for air like she had been running for blocks. I'll admit she was pretty, obviously Asian.

"I don't take walk-"

"Can I please hide somewhere in here?" She hurriedly interrupted between breaths.

I focused on her for a moment debating whether I should trust her before motioning back with my head. "First door on the right don't touch anything." She barely let me finish before hurrying back. I figure by the way she was panting and how scared she looked she may actually be in trouble.

Rose POV

I quickly ran to the room he told me to go into and closed the door behind me. I rested my forehead on the door catching my breath before realizing it was almost pitch black in the room. I found a light switch and turned it on before turning around to see I was in a recording room in a studio. There was a nice keyboard, guitars, as well as literally anything you would need to record any sort of music. There was a computer chair by the desk I slowly walked to and sat down in an attempt to make catching my breath easier.

I swung around facing the keyboard and pressed a chord, and it played loudly startling me.

"Alesis. Sixty-one key." Came the guys voice from the doorway making me jump again.