[Jennie] A Day With Jennie

A Day With Jennie

Mini Series Inspired By: KJ_LM_PC_KJ

Y/n POV

My phone buzzed letting me know that I had a message on my messenger. Looking at the screen I noticed it was from the friend I made on the app who also loved Kpop. I assumed Jennie was her bias because her username was 'Jendueke' and the picture she used was Jennie. She always acted super cute unintentionally, and always sent me the most adorable pictures of Jennie that I've never seen before. It's fine with me though, Jennie is my ultimate bias. Embarrassingly enough, I'll admit, I have a life size cardboard cutout of her. I know, I'm pathetic. Just leave me to my delusional fantasy.

I opened the messenger and saw that she was seeing if I was up to catch the plane to Korea today. I responded letting her know that I was already packed. We had made plans to meet since we've been friends for nearly two years now, and we've gotten really close. Actually, we agreed we could probably start dating after we met in person. I never got a picture of her though. She says she has brown eyes and hair though. I bet she's really cute. Man, I feel so stupid for falling in love with someone I've never even seen a picture of, but she's so amazing. My friends have said it's probably some guy using me for money or something but I reassured them that we have talked on the voice chat and it's definitely a she. Which reminds me, another reason why I feel like she's probably really cute because her voice is adorable.

I boarded my plane and took my seat. Score! Window seat! I wonder what she looks like, or how tall she is. The way she types is so cute too, don't get me started on the way she talks! The plane had taken off and passengers were allowed to use electronics now. I got out my phone and connected to the provided wifi and texted her to tell her I was on my way. Her reaction came quickly in the form of an excited smiley face as well as 'I can't wait to see you!'. It's crazy that I'm actually going to see her after two years of talking. I hope it's not awkward since it's our first face to face meeting. My thoughts was interrupted by a familiar ding on my phone. Instagram update from Jennie. She's the only one I have set up to send a notification. I opened up the app to see she posted a picture of her in an outfit and a caption saying 'Meeting a friend I should have met sooner today, wish me luck!'. I think she's in Korea now too, so maybe I'll run into her. I don't know what I'd do, hopefully I don't make myself look stupid... Wait, She won't be mad at me if I end up drooling over Jennie will she!? Man, I hope not, I don't know if I can control myself around Jennie if we saw her, I will more than likely drool.

I ended up falling asleep a few hours into the flight. It's fine though, because it was going to be a long one, at least I'll be rested because we had planned to meet after I got checked into my hotel. I woke up about an hour before landing to Jennies 'Solo' playing through my headphones. My eyes felt heavy still so I rubbed the tired out as I woke up slowly.

The plane landed and everyone filed out to get their travel bags. I waited for my bag to rotate out. I grabbed it when I saw it come in front of me. My phone dinged again, looking down revealed a message from the dream girl. 'I see you ;3'.

"Wait, where could she-" Someone grabbed my hand and practically pulled me along through the airport.

"It's me. Just keep up, I don't wanna stay here too long!" I recognized the voice immediately, it was her, and it also sounds really familiar now that I'm hearing it more in person. "I got you a hotel, so you can cancel whatever one you got."

"Wait, I'll owe late cancellation fees!" I said a little panicked as I don't really have a lot of money as she kept pulling me.

"I'll pay for it, it's no big deal!" She said as we rounded a corner into hotel that was too rich for my blood.