[Sana] Sana's Favorite Once

Sana's Favorite Once

Requested by: Tnswhh43

~Flashback~

Y/n POV

The music could be heard from outside where I stood, wishing I could have been in there. I look down at my work uniform, the one I wore getting paid next to nothing at a convenience store. Maybe I can save to go see the next one. I sigh and continue on my way to work.

Work was boring, but thankfully it was a short shift. I only had to work a couple of hours, even so, that didn't stop the annoying customers from making it that much more annoying. Finally, I got to clock out and start walking home.

I put my earphones in and made my way back home. I stopped at a cafe to get a drink with the measly amount of change I manage to scrape up before leaving for work. I took my drink, thanked the barista, and left.

I looked down at my phone to change the song when someone ran into me, causing me to drop my tea, phone, and my earphones were pulled out of my ears. I'm not proud of it, but my anger got the best of me.

"What the hell is your problem, watch what the hell you're doing!" I yelled.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." I heard a girls voice as I was trying to dry off my shirt the best I could. "I'll buy you a new one, I swear, we can go now and I'll replace it."

"Yeah, I would expect you too after being so freaking mind-..." I stopped when I saw who I had run into. "You're Sana... and Mina... I'm so sorry, please you don't have to replace it."

She handed me my phone and earphones. "No, I will buy you a new one, we were going to get a drink ourselves and I want you to join us."

"We won't take no for an answer," Mina added.

Since they wouldn't let me say no, I gave in and went with them. They asked for a private booth so that we wouldn't be bothered by random fans.

We sat and talked as we waited for our drinks and snacks to arrive.

"So you recognized us pretty fast, are you a once?" Mina asked as we got comfortable in our booths.

"Yeah... I guess you could say that." I said feeling my face stay warm.

"Oh yeah? Who's your bias?" Sana asked with a smile.

"Um... Well..." I started, both of the girls staring at me with wonder and my face gets even warmer. "It's you, Sana."

"Awwwwwweee that's so cute!" Mina squealed. "Tell us what you think of her, come on."

"Well... I think she has a great voice, and-" Mina interrupted me while Sana was smiling at me.

"No no, that's not what I want to hear. I wanna hear the things that would make her blush." Mina said with a smirk. "Because you are looking like someone she would like."

I didn't know how to react to what she said. Me? Someone Sana would like? I'm a nobody that works a dead end job, abandoned by his family. I guess I should at least try and say what I really think of her...

"Well, I think she has really pretty eyes, like, really gorgeous. She has an amazing body, literally the sexiest thing I've ever seen. That amazing and precious smile, and the adorable way she gets lost in her own world." I looked over to see her actually blushing. "That's not the best part. The best thing about her is how sweet and caring she is. Also those extremely beautiful and kissable lips. I'll be honest, I'd do anything to kiss her."