Be My Mistake (R18)

I should draw something to celebrate 53k reads omg, thank you so much everyone! Would like to hear your feedback more~

No rules allowed.

In the end the person who discarded everything, the rule that was originally made by the Goddess Type had to be Ootori Kyouya himself. Aphrodite didn't reply to his message. A proposal was the least expectation that she had, even if her feelings for him are still present. She woke up the next day feeling numb, but the girl knew she had to show up in school regardless.

It felt different seeing the Ootori boy in person for the first time in class after a long while. Kyouya was at his desk, studying as usual. He saw her from the corner of his eye yet he kept his cool.

The goddess type sat on her place without further ado. Her thoughts were jumbled up severely. She couldn't bring herself to greet Kyouya, not even a simple hi or a good morning. His reply haunted her.

"Good morning, Ayaka." Kyouya looked at her and smiled. Some of the girls in the class gasped and blushed.

"G-good morning, Kyouya." She replied hesitantly.

"I hope you had a good sleep last night."

"I did, no worries."

The teacher finally came in and the class started their first period with a science subject. Kyouya stole a glance or two at her while he was busy taking notes. His grades were getting better and to her it doesn't seem like the Ootori boy is affected by the unofficial breakup. Little did she knew Tamaki holds all the secrets to that.

"Hey, are you serious? About the proposal?" It was lunch time and the blonde haired prince asked a question to his bff.

"I am. I have planned it out. But the date and venue would be somewhere private." Kyouya replied, adjusting his glasses.

"What if she declines?" Tamaki asked again.

"Then it's all done."

If Tamaki had been the type to do a public proposal, Kyouya isn't the same. He prefers a lot of privacy. The room would consist of only him and Aphe. As far as he's concerned, he didn't have plans yet for the proposal. The time constraint is real.

Sometimes he would miss her way more than usual. Kyouya missed her eye smile, her lips, her hair, the taste of her skin after she showers, her voice. He was convinced that he wanted to spend his life with her no matter the consequences. Ayaka remained speechless before she voiced out that they will be stuck in the same cycle if it persists.

"Kyouya, do you love me?"

"I would be a fool not to. I want to do this with you forever."

The host club decided to go on a hot springs getaway with all the club members. It is a reward that was approved from Kyouya himself using one of his family connections yet again. Although he had requested his room to be further away from the rest and it was huge. Aphrodite immediately knew what he's up to as she sighed.

"You should prepare a room for me too." She softly spoke. Kyouya who was at the reception, smirked at her.

"You know you don't need it, Ayaka."

The twins immediately snickered at the back as Tamaki and Haruhi turned their faces away due to sheer embarrassment. But all of a sudden the blonde walked to the receptionist and asked for a room just beside Haruhi's.

"I hate you Tamaki senpai I truly do." Haruhi grimaced.

"This feels like a honeymoon trip! Wee woo!" Hani senpai cheered happily and hugged Aphe's arm.