Introduction To Ouran

"I guess this is it. New school."

Aphrodite sighed as she packed her school bag and left her own master bedroom. She walked through the vast hallways and noticed a cute meow coming from a corner. It was her cat Mochi, a grey and white mixed turkish angora. The name is based on her favourite japanese dessert, in which she was discouraged from consuming by her mother.

The purple haired girl's eyebrows arched upwards as she smiled upon seeing the beloved feline; her eyes forming two adorable shape of an inverted crescent. People around her would call it an eye-smile, and it was one of her known charms. She ruffled the cat's fur as it purred against her touch.

The hallways of the minimalist designed mansion felt vast and endless. Aphrodite was greeted by her trusted butler, Ace, she did the same and ate her breakfast afterwards. At the other end of the table, there lies Dr Alex, her guardian who will take care of her while she resides in Japan. Once in a while her parents would come visit her as they would check her progress in academics and extra curricular activities. But as of now, she ought to face the first semester of school mostly without them. Born in a family of reputable scientists, it was known that her parents are the head in multiple research events and conferences.

"Best of luck for your first day of high school, my dear." Dr Alex, a tall 33 years old man who had platinum white hair and grey eyes, smiled at his foster daughter.

"Thank you Dr! I'll do my best!" Aphe waved happily at her guardian as the windows of her white limo closed shut.

"This is her first time going to a co-ed school, isn't it? I hope she's going to be okay." The head maid sighed and frowned. Dr Alex chuckled.

"Nothing to worry about, Jang Yuri. Ouran Academy is one of the best elite schools in town. I'm sure she'll be happy there." He reassured the Korean maid.

Aphrodite had previously took the aptitude test in Ouran during a trip to Japan, but due to several issues her intake was one week late compared to other students. The test had determined which class she had to be in and she aced the test, scoring a 100 in 3 subjects as expected from a family of scientists.

"Hello everyone, as you might have noticed today we shall be having a new transfer student from Greece. But rest assured she is fluent in Japanese, Korean and English due to her family lineage." The homeroom teacher spoke, tapping her hands together in excitement.

The girls and boys were whispering to each other, wondering who could it be. A certain blonde haired student turned to his best friend and whispered, "Do you know anything about the transfer student, Kyouya?"

"A girl. She is half greek and half japanese-korean due to the mother. Comes from a family of reputable scientists which had business transactions with the Ootori group. Not a surprise." The bespectacled boy adjusted his glasses and crossed his arms. Tamaki nodded in agreement.

"Alright you can step in and introduce yourself." The teacher called.

Aphrodite closed her eyes for one second and entered the elite classroom of 18 seats. All eyes were immediately fixed on her. The girl is 5'7 tall with fair skin and her features include a small face, neat body proportions, leaning more to slim with lesser curves and small chest. She had tiny braids on both sides of her wavy hair, which ended only a few inches past her shoulders. Her soft bangs parted in the middle and there were some strands of hair covering the sides of her face.

"Hello everyone, my name is Aphrodite A. Nice to meet you. Please call me Aphe for short." The new girl spoke and bowed slightly. 

"I was trained to speak in Japanese, Korean and English besides my mother-tongue, feel free to communicate with me in any of them." She waved and did her eye smile, slightly grinning, showing a bit of her lower teeth retainers. Her magenta eyes shone like glass as she scanned through the class for an empty seat. There were two, one beside the class president Ootori Kyouya and another one is situated beside the vice president Jounouchi Ayame. But at this point she has no idea who they are.