The Future Fiance

"Dr Alex, would you marry me?"

The goddess type had a flashback of the times where one of her alters spoke to Dr Alex regarding marriage. She was notably pissed after rejecting yet another arrangement from her parents at that time, even if it's not official. At least not the extent of engagement, but she was having none of it. Aphrodite was 13 and didn't know the heavy implication that comes with her own hypothetical question regarding marriage.

"Why are you asking me that question, my dear?" Alex replied, smiling gently as he sat down and did his paperwork. He had his glasses on while he's doing his work.

"I don't want to get married. I want to be free forever." The purple haired girl swung her legs back and forth, while sitting on a white laboratory bed. "But if worst comes to worst, I could marry you since you told me you don't like women. Fair enough. I don't like men."

The white haired man chuckled. "You sure are conniving for a 13 year old girl. What brought this on? Your parents?"

"As usual." Aphe rolled her eyes.

"Since I am your guardian, I don't reject your proposal. But at the same time I want you to find your own happiness, my dearest Aphrodite. Be it with anyone you want. Life is too short to have a lavender marriage." The doctor commented, tapping his pen on the desk.

"After all, what's a goddess of love doing by fooling herself in that manner?" He questioned, smirking at the not so little girl due to her tall figure.

The young girl pouted and crossed her arms.

"This is a plan B, doctor. No harm done by us getting married, even if our age difference is huge. You look forever young too." She pointed at him and smiled.

"You'll have to be of legal age first." The doctor joked. Of course, being a sensible adult, he wouldn't entertain an underage girl's whimsical ideas. Alexander Lewis, a reputable Russian scientist, would want the girl to find love and happiness on her own accord.

Until this day, he believed she will but not when her own parents have discussed of the possibility turning into a reality. Her parents trust Dr Alex, his intellectual capabilities are beyond the normal person and he has a big heart. They are aware that Alex has a co-worker Zack who is currently his boyfriend. Zack has met Aphe a couple of times and they get along quite well.

"We believe due to Aphrodite's condition, it is in our best interest to arrange both of you to be engaged in the future."

Alex didn't answer at first, but eventually he had to agree. The family didn't have a male successor and no matter what they would have to bring in an outsider to work with Aphe in the future. There is no one else that could be trusted other than the doctor. The thought of pedophilia would come to mind, it would be beyond abhorrent for Aphe to be fated this way but seeing as Dr Alex is notably gay, the parents have weighed the pros more than the cons. The doctor have sworn that his true wish is for the young girl to find her own path and eventually escape her fate. She will perhaps, due to her involvement with the host club.

Although as of now, Dr Alexander Lewis is Aphrodite's future fiance. They did not exchange rings, the arrangement is inked in black and white before she turns 21.

Back to the present time, the young girl was thinking about the Ouran festival that will be up soon. Aphrodite was at the laboratory on that day and tests were done on her as per usual.

"Doctor, will you come and visit the host club next week?" The purple haired girl spoke as she took her new meds, rattling the pills from its box. The label was anti-psychotics and fair enough it made her feel better once in a while.