Love Will Tear Us Apart (R18)

"'Meet me in the lab after club hours. I'll wait for you."

The girl received a text from him, it was none other than Kyouya himself. Her mind started to wonder if they haven't talked enough when they broke up. It's been a month since the incident happened. No doubt, the Ootori boy has been keeping conversations in school at a bare minimum. He would spend some time having lunch with Tamaki but that's it. The dark haired boy would continue scribbling in his black notebook, or making more charts in excel other than the occasional studying. At first it was painful to look at his stoic expression after the backstage incident but eventually Aphe decided to let it be. The lavenders that he gave her began to wither in her room.

The sun was starting to set. Orange skies spread over the horizon endlessly. The purple haired girl sighed, thinking of the myriad of problems she might face later on.

Meeting him alone would only spell trouble.

Her footsteps could be heard at the hallway, Kyouya who was leaning against the window pane, adjusted his glasses and crossed his arms. He had calculated everything to be done in his favor. But deep down he knew, he couldn't expect good results when it comes to his own romance.

The girl slid open the door and she noticed a tall, familiar dark haired boy was leaning against the window. His pale complexion was enhanced by the orange sunset; his jet black hair lightly glistened in the sun. Kyouya looked as if he was god himself, standing 5 ft 10; looking at her straight in the eye with a cold expression.

He had a half smile on his face, realizing that she was 5 minutes late. Aphrodite has never been tardy, unless if she's avoiding something.

"I thought you'd never come."

The girl slowly moved closer to him, leaving a few inches between the two. She stopped in her tracks and tried to face him directly with every emotional strength that she had.

"I would. It's just that I didn't reply, that's all. Sorry for being late." She softly spoke back.

Kyouya placed his notebook on a desk and rested both of his hands in his side pocket. He had half the mind to caress the side of her cheeks and run his fingers on her hair, but the Ootori boy snapped out of it.

"Ayaka, how have you been?"

"I'm okay. Things are back to normal. I feel like I haven't been hearing stuff in my head or dissociating much often." She smiled. "How about you?"

He adjusted his glasses and walked closer to the younger girl. She could feel slight palpitations rising in her chest.

"I've let things go. But...."

No. No. Not again.

Kyouya stood right in front of her, his left hand in his pocket and his right hand seemed to be balling up in a fist— as he whispered,

"I can't lie to myself anymore."

Aphrodite gasped and gazed into his deep grey eyes. She saw pain, loneliness, frustration, and perhaps severe lack of sleep. The purple haired girl felt her heart was breaking into pieces.

"Kyouya...."

Once again, the host realized how much love she still have for the third Ootori son, her mind was turning into mush. Aphe closed her eyes for a while, forcing back the pain in her chest and refused to look at him not even for one second.

"Is it possible for me to embrace you?"

His voice was deep yet very soothing to her ears. She kept her mouth shut.