Dancing With You

"Eclair Tonnerre is the French heiress to the Grand Tonnerre group, that has caused a commotion in the business world as of late." Kyouya spoke as he checked his records. "It is of great honour to have the heiress herself visiting the club, although with a rather shocking revelation."

Haruhi who was staring through the windows of the club fell silent. The incident with Tamaki senpai and Eclair yesterday was unbecoming. Eventually she excused herself and went to the dressing room and she saw Aphe was changing as well.

"Hey there, Haruhi." The goddess type wriggled her eyebrows and did her eye smile. "Let's change clothes together."

"Don't treat me like one of your ladies, Aphe." Haruhi sighed and smiled.

It was then both of them heard the sound of an immaculate piano playing from next door. Haruhi stood silent, unable to utter a word as she frowned slightly. Aphrodite looked at her, slowly picking up cues.

"I guess he's playing for Eclair huh." The purple haired girl commented as she did her hair in front of the mirror.

"Yeah I suppose." Haruhi answered softly. "Tamaki senpai shall be busy because of her."

"That's too bad, isn't it?" Aphe spoke, her face darkened. "That lady is conniving and manipulative, Haruhi. I would know since I am one as well."

Haruhi buttoned up her suit and adjusted her tie. "I don't think so at all."

"Eh?"

"I was around when Kyouya-senpai had to serve your mother and Dr Alex. I believe I understand your situation now. It is very unbecoming. You are severely suffering from the repercussions and the effect it shall cause for your future." Haruhi explained in utmost clarity.

"You have your plans, perhaps a rather conniving one at that. But you are just like Kyouya-senpai, a diamond with a rough exterior. To me you're an amazing person even with different personalities, Aphe." She continued with a half smile before leaving the room.

Aphrodite didn't speak of anything afterwards and heard the door shut behind her. She stared at her reflection, closed her eyes and buttoned her suit.

Afterwards it was revealed that Tamaki's grandmother has planned everything from A to Z regarding him and Eclair. Haruhi listened to the other hosts explanation of his tragic background, how he had to leave France and help his mother's company to be free from debt. And now he is forced to be engaged with Eclair for god knows why. Haruhi frowned and rubbed her head. Aphe placed her hand on the tomboy's shoulder.

"But rest assured, Haruhi. I'm pleased to know the Tamaki as he is now. It's proof that he would favour the host club above all and he will always be with us." Kyouya smiled.

"How about you, Aphe-san? Will you be engaged to Dr Alex once school ends?" The twins questioned and looked at the goddess type. The rest fell silent as all eyes were focused on her. Hani senpai frowned.

"I.... have no answer to that as of now. I would have to be of legal age anyway. It's a long shot." Aphe explained coldly and looked at Kyouya. "But I must apologize for the inconvenience Kyouya had to deal with yesterday. My mother is manipulative, that's the vibe she carries but I swear she cares for me."

"She didn't even talk to you, Aphrodite. You guys haven't seen each other for a long time." Kyouya commented. "There's a completely distant air between you two."

"I don't have much to say about that."

The door suddenly creaked open and revealed Tamaki with Eclair holding hands. Haruhi immediately noticed the pact.