Calling Out Your Name

A couple of photos or "evidence" were scattered on Kyouya's desk in music room 3 after school break ended. It revealed him and a certain purple haired girl holding hands in an aquarium, and another one would be pictures of Kyouya staring lovingly at his date. The Hiitachin twins always take the best candid photos and they made sure they made backups in their laptops. Kyouya calmly sat at his desk and inspected them. Tamaki was sulking at the corner and Aphrodite had her jaw dropped at the realization that they found out about the date. Haruhi and the twins were snickering at the back.

"I think I'll keep this picture, thank you my children, mommy is proud." Kyouya smiled and took all of them. Aphrodite was shivering and whispered to him.

"What are we going to do, Kyouya?"

"To be honest, my dearest, I knew they would follow us to hell and back. But I really wanted to spend the day outside with you so there's nothing much we can do." He explained with a soft smile. "Don't worry love, please do continue serving your guests, as they will be arriving soon."

Aphrodite cringed and pouted slightly. "I somewhat expected that explanation from you. No wonder you wanted to go out all of a sudden. We were always spending the day indoors."

"Whoa there indoors? We are impressed by Kyouya-senpai but not surprised." The twins giggled. Haruhi was completely clueless at their implication before realizing it 5 minutes later due to the goddess type being mad about it.

Aphe ruffled her hair in confusion. Kyouya looked at him solemnly.

"I suppose if you don't like it, we're back to being friends. That's what you said right?" He turned on his laptop and rested his chin on one hand. Kyouya had a bored expression on his face when in truth his stomach were doing backflips due to the thought of breaking up. He tried his best to concentrate on his work.

Aphrodite stared at him without uttering a word, trying to read between the lines.

"Wait, don't break up!" Tamaki shouted and looked at Aphe with puppy eyes. "Mommy will be sad if you break up with him!"

"Shut up, you idiot. I'm not going to be sad. Things won't change even if we break up—" Kyouya replied angrily before realizing the lethal words he just said. He immediately looked at Aphrodite, his eyes widened in shock as she replied coldly,

"Yeah. Things won't change. I know you won't be sad, Kyouya. Hence, I believe it's best that we take a break for a while. This is too overwhelming for me."

Shit. I messed up.

Everyone in the room had his eyes on Kyouya, who had a insignificant amount of experience in relationships and his acid tongue just made him lose the person he loves most. He felt a chill running down his spine, looking at her stoic expression. In that instant he knew everything he thought he had was starting to crumble. Three months. Three months in heaven with the girlfriend, or ex now. Gone due to his icy demeanor. But somehow he thought, if she really loved him she would've cried and begged him to take back his words, wouldn't she? Maybe she's truly not that interested after all. Kyouya adjusted his glasses calmly, despite having his thoughts running at the speed of light.

"I suppose we should. Also, your guests are here."

Aphrodite left his desk without a word. Her previously cold front changed into a charming gesture, her smile radiating through her eyes as she served her guests with happiness and delight.

Tamaki glared at his best friend and he swore that one day he would beat him up for his icy stunt. The tables have turned. Sure Kyouya is an intellectual but when it comes to expressing his feelings? A complete whack. The blonde walked to Haruhi and whispered to her a thing or two, she nodded and gulped. She passed the message to Kyouya, telling him if he doesn't fix the situation, Tamaki will never talk to him anymore. Kyouya ignored the message and continued his work.