The Mad Scientist

"I won't let you be in a relationship with that Ootori boy anymore."

Aphrodite gasped, jolting up from her bed immediately after her dream. It was undoubtedly a cruel nightmare. The pure hatred expressed on Dr Alex's face didn't left her mind ever since these subtle nightmares happened. But deep down she knew nightmares aren't for nothing.

Aphe left her bed and went to the humongous laboratory complex, doing her monthly routine of check ups with the same doctor who took care of her for years. Dr Alex seemed to be in a good mood for the day.

"Good morning, Dr." She greeted softly. Alex smiled and closed the file he was writing on.

"Morning, sweetheart. Did you had a good sleep?"

"Yes I did, thank you for asking." Aphe nodded.

"I have certain things to discuss with you. Have a seat."

The purple haired girl listened to his orders and sat in front of him and his desk. She felt slightly anxious remembering the nightmares and how Dr Alex would always feel unease whenever Kyouya's name came up in their discussions. It was unbelievable how he changed his mind over time.

"My dearest, it is unfortunate that I have to say this but I would like you to break it off with that Ootori boy. It is not favorable from what I have discussed with your mother. Besides, I think he has overdone his abuse on you. Mostly forcing you to sleep with him without your consent."

Aphrodite's eyes widened in horror as her premonition dreams came true. She gritted her teeth, unable to utter a word nor confess her feelings. Her chest tightened, her eyes were watery. Dr Alex frowned and sighed.

"I know what's love and what's not. I saw the marks on your body whenever I do the medical checkups on you. I don't want you to suffer like this anymore."

"Dr, Kyouya is difficult in that sense but he loves me. I know that he does. I could feel the warmth in his eyes whenever I look at him."

The white haired scientist crossed his arms and shrugged.

"Do you love him though? Every one of you."

Aphrodite looked away for a minute before sighing.

"It's complicated but we all do."

Dr Alex stood up, pulled her arm and immediately sedated her with a syringe. The girl slowly lost consciousness and passed out. He confiscated her phone by turning it off, and refused to let her go to school anymore. He believes that she needs to be corrected, her mental health has gone worse.

Perhaps the mad scientist is at it again.

"Your classmate, Aphrodite Ayaka won't be attending classes for two weeks due to her illness. Her guardian has informed me beforehand and this is just a heads up." The homeroom teacher announced, before proceeding to teach the subject of the day.

"Kyouya, do you know about this? I mean, I bet you're well informed about her. Is she alright?" Tamaki asked his best friend, feeling concerned.

Kyouya crossed his arms and shook his head.

"She has never texted me since yesterday. I tried calling her 20 times, nothing still. I suspect something bad is up."

"Then we should go to her place right after school, I'll let the rest know about this!"

"No, best not to tell the others. This is just between me and you, Tamaki." Kyouya retorted coldly. Tamaki frowned and stayed silent, before nodding in agreement.