Host Club Ballroom Event

"We have one peculiar guest. She has a host hopping illness and her name is Kanako. She changes her host every now and then." Kyouya muttered, while typing on his laptop.

"She's the famous host-hopper!" The twins exclaimed. "Everyone knows her because of that."

"Or maybe she doesn't have a type?" Aphe commented, since she recognized that particular girl as her guest before.

"Aphe-chan, most of the guest who come here have their own preference." Hani mentioned, smiling. "Just like your senpai too."

"Makes sense." Aphrodite crossed her arms. She looked at the bouquet of fresh red roses in front of her and took one of them.

"She has her own reasons. Suppose we could find out today when she arrives." Kyouya adjusted his glasses and smiled.

The purple haired girl narrowed her eyes at the host club mommy. Something told her Kyouya might knew the reason all along but he never told anyone about it. He might, since he knows everything.

The host-hopper was particularly enamored with Haruhi, which makes sense since she doesn't suit any other type except The Natural Type. She spoke to her and flirted a lot. Aphe watched from the sidelines since that day she doesn't have her usual crowd coming in. The Greek goddess held one rose with it's stalk in her hands, barely caring about the thorns that was pricking her.

Love hurts, she thought. It always does.

The short haired guest turned red and flustered when Haruhi commented how interested she is regarding tableware- especially teacups. Eventually a meek looking boy came in and she froze upon seeing him. The boy turned out to be the son of a wealthy tableware enterprise, supposed to be a childhood friend of hers but things didn't work out in the middle of everything.

After the boy left, the guest excused herself, feeling down of all sorts after witnessing the boy she loved, talking about moving to England.

"They are supposed to be engaged by this year but apparently his personality is too flat, docile and uninteresting." Kyouya remarked coldly. Haruhi cringed at his nonchalant criticism.

"The shadow king sure is cruel today." Aphe replied, raising an eyebrow.

"You mean, everyday." Haruhi chided.

"But Tohru is a good guy." Hani senpai commented on the boy.

"This club is established so that all women can find their own happiness." Tamaki urged, determination was in his tone. "We must help the two of them. Who's with me?"

The twins raised their hands and grinned. Haruhi looked at Aphe as they nodded in agreement after. Kyouya drifted away and went back to his desk, thinking of a strategy. What the lord wants, he obeys.

"The lord's wishes is an order." Aphe stated. "Let's do this."

The day of the ballroom event finally arrived. All the guests and hosts were dressed exemplary in formal clothing. Tamaki as usual would choose regal colours like white and gold for his tuxedo. The vice president decided to stay in character as the shadow king; dressed in full black. Aphrodite showed up in a champagne coloured gown with minimal accessories, some of the ladies were ogling at her and would want to line up to dance with the Greek goddess.

"Welcome to the host club's grand dance party." Tamaki announced as the guests clapped in unison. The school's chamber orchestra started performing. Aphe looked at the musicians and recognized some of the girls, they were Chise and Arisa, who are loyal customers to Tamaki. But that night they decided to play the violin and viola for the club.