Host Club Beach Vacation

Things got a bit haywire during their trip.

"A beach episode it is." Aphrodite thought to herself as she packed her clothes. Not much stuff to bring since they'll only travel during the weekends and it's back to school again after.

Apparently Tamaki had decided on a beach vacation for the special guests who frequently attend the host club. The host club membership package isn't just for show.

Aphe's friends, Chise and Arisa attended as well except for Athena since she wasn't free. They arrived around 8 am at the resort, and all the members were checking out the site.

"This entire resort is owned by the Ootori group as well." Kyouya explained casually as they walked through the vast hallway; the petty rich boy persona jumped out. Aphe looked around and checked out the rooms. The resort is overall impressive, even to her own standards. The guests had to stay in another mansion just 2km away from theirs, that was fancier and had more facilities.

"At this point nothing isn't owned by the Ootori group." Haruhi remarked sarcastically.

"They bought our souls too hence we're like slaves." Aphe continued.

"Kiss kiss pay your debts, slaves." Kyouya retorted.

"I'd like a room with a sea view, a perfect scene for the prince to wake up in the morning, topless while having my maid Haruhi serving me breakfast.....in bed!" Tamaki chirped happily as Haruhi rolled up her sleeves motioning to beat him up.

The twins instantly got jealous and pulled the tomboy to their side. "No! Haruhi will be serving US breakfast tomorrow morning!" Tamaki seethed in anger as he chased the two downstairs.

"Have you decided on yours yet, Ayaka? Or you can't decide because you'd like to share a room with me." Kyouya whispered to the unsuspecting Greek girl.

Aphe narrowed her eyes. "I'd like one room upstairs all to myself. Also it's been forever since someone called me Ayaka."

"Your japanese name is not bad either." He adjusted his glasses while writing on his notepad. "Ootori Ayaka."

The heartbreaker switch was flipped on that day. Kyouya was determined to dig up more secrets during this short vacation, and the third Ootori son always gets what he wants. The girl shrieked, realizing the implication he just made. "Call me Aphe!"

Kyouya let out a low chuckle and left to his bedroom. He shut the doors and placed his bag on a sofa. He realized it's been a while since he actually felt excited for a trip, although being the laziest motivated guy he is, nobody knows how he truly felt. He rolled his eyes at the thought of being excited, yawned and took a nap.

It was evening and most of the hosts were in their bathing suits including the guests. Mori and Hani accompanied them at the volleyball pitch, Tamaki and his loyal customers were sunbathing and chatting the day away. Haruhi was in a good mood since this is a hosting trip, she doesn't have to wear a bikini and wore a simple shirt with trunks instead. The twins were enjoying themselves with a tag team game with the goddess type and Renge.

Kyouya was quietly re-reading his favourite novel No Longer Human by Osamu Dazai. He sat alone on a chair, with a glass of cocktail at the side. The Ootori boy observed all of the members and somehow fixated his gaze on his daughter. She was clearly enjoying the game. Aphrodite loves all sorts of games, especially when it comes to playing with people's feelings. The goddess Sappho should think twice before worshiping her, but alas, like the myth, customers wouldn't mind if it's Aphrodite.

The purple haired girl paused for a while and took a breather. Her bathing suit, a dark blue monokini was slightly drenched by the sea water. Her eyes wandered around the beach, observing the guests before noticing a certain raven haired boy who looked as pale as a ghost, peacefully reading his book in silence.