Secret Valentine

So this is the valentine's chapter I've been saving for a while. Happy Valentine's everyone hope yall are going out with your Kyouyas or Aphes 🥺💗

As expected, every hosts manage to receive no less than a 100 chocolates on valentine's day from their guests. Kyouya ended up giving most of them to Hani since the Ootori boy hates chocolate. Hani shared them with Aphe, even though she has her own share of chocolates too.

"Giving chocolates to someone you love seems to be imperative on this day." Kyouya commented, his eyes glued to the laptop as he tries to complete his work before going back.

"It's not compulsory but yeah." Tamaki shrugged and smirked at the best friend. "I know you hate chocolates, so I'm giving you a back rub instead, okay daddy? You've worked hard for this club."

Tamaki proceeded to give Kyouya a back rub and a shoulder massage. Kyouya didn't mind, in fact, he felt better after the massage. Renge  immediately used her binoculars to observe the yaoi moment she's been anticipating for.

"I'm going to include this scene in my doujin." She smirked and wrote a draft for her hot selling Tamakyo zine. Aphe noticed the brunette was taking notes and giggled.

"Kyouya-senpai should loosen up a bit. How about all of us play a truth or dare game?" The twins suggested in malice. Kyouya rolled his eyes. Tamaki jumped in excitement while Haruhi just deadpanned at the side while cleaning the kitchen.

"Come on my servants, gather around and let's play!" The prince hollered.

"Except for me." Kyouya retorted.

"Of course not, daddy! You're joining!" Tamaki immediately dragged his best friend from the collar and letting him sit beside him. Kyouya grumbled to himself in frustration.

Soon all of them were sitting around the coffee table with a bottle to spin. Tamaki was pleased and quickly spun the bottle by himself. The bottle stopped spinning after a couple of seconds in front of Kyouya. The shadow lord crossed his arms.

"Senpai, truth or dare?" The twins asked.

"Truth. I don't want to catch myself doing something dumb." Kyouya retorted coldly. Aphe had a half smile on her face as she knew he wouldn't pick dare.

"Aw, too bad. Thought I wanted to see you get drunk." Tamaki pointed at a bottle of wine. Kyouya smirked and adjusted his glasses.

"Ok when was the last time you had sex with your gf?" The twins questioned mischievously. Tamaki gasped and blushed hard.

"I hate you guys, truly...." Aphrodite grunted, side eye-ing the twins. They laughed in unison.

Kyouya cocked an eyebrow and just shrugged.

"Last weekend."

"Oh my god." Aphe covered her face with one hand due to embarrassment while Haruhi was comforting her and scolding the twins who were laughing their ass off.

"With or without pro-" The twins were later punched by Tamaki as he spun the bottle. Kyouya smirked as he took out his phone and pretended to be busy. Aphe stared at her boyfriend for a while shaking her head.

The bottle stopped spinning at Tamaki. He chose dare, the opposite of his best friend. But to his demise, he was dared to kiss Kyouya on the lips for 30 seconds.

"Jesus christ I hate all of you! But I'm not a coward so I'm gonna do this dare." Tamaki grumbled before moving closer to Kyouya, who was deadpanning the whole time. His lips touched Kyouya's, a slight blush was formed across his face except for the Ootori boy who was secretly enjoying it.