Kyouya's Day Out

Let's go on a date shall we?

"Hey, Aphe..." Kyouya mused, staring at the half awake girl. She was in his bed, yet again, for the summer break. Once in a while Aphrodite would drop by at his place to practice piano and paint with him, among other things.

12 pm. It's noon. Kyouya's fingers brushed softly against her cheek. He enjoyed watching her sleep, as she appeared to be ever so vulnerable and soft in his arms. The greek girl rubbed her eyes and woke up.

"Kyouya?" She questioned innocently.

"Why am I here? What happened?" Aphe jolted up and gasped, remembering absolutely nothing. But alas, her clothes were all scattered on the floor.

She's mentally ill. I forgot about her splitting tendencies. He thought.

"Aphrodite, my dearest. We... did the usual." Kyouya coughed as he put on his glasses. Aphe's eyes widened for a second before she frowned and cutely hid herself under the comforter.

"I'm sad. I don't want to hear the details." She grunted and sobbed.

"Sad but cute." Kyouya smirked and went under the covers to see the dejected goddess type. Aphe rubbed her eyes and stared into his enchanting grey orbs.

"I love the way you cry." He whispered, before kissing her soft lips.

"I love being able to hold you like this, kissing you and having your face greeting me in the morning." Kyouya embraced the clueless girl, kissing her once more, slowly easing her into it and later rubbing his tongue against hers. Aphrodite returned his kiss, shoving her tongue in his mouth. They were going at it for a minute or two before he slowly pushed her away.

"You know what's going to happen if you keep doing that."

Aphrodite looked at him solemnly with her arms wrapped around his neck. She whispered monotonously in his ear. Her eyes seemed to have a playful gleam instead of sorrow.

"I don't remember what happened yesterday. Remind me, Kyouya."

"Very well." He smiled, his eyes downcast as he removed his glasses.

It's summer.

We're just two teenagers in heat.

Kyouya thought as he hovered above her, while still being under the covers. His thoughts trailed away as he gently played with her breasts. Aphrodite looked at his hands intently, her eyes never leaving him.

But I want to go out with her and do cute things together.

The black haired boy leaned over to gently suck on her nipples. Suddenly he snapped in the middle of his act.

Wow, Kyouya. This isn't like you at all.

He stopped all of a sudden, his face had a soft shade of pink against his pale skin.

"Say, love. Can we... go out on a date?"

Aphrodite blinked, her expression remained clueless. She wasn't sure if she was dreaming or if it's for real. She looked at him questioningly while still being underneath his body. Doubt were evident in her eyes.

"Don't you have work? Studying?" She gasped, before asking again.

He groaned and pinned her down, slightly embarrassed at her comment.

"We've never gone out on a date. Is that selfish of me to ask that from you, the goddess type? After all, I'm your boyfriend, not one of your girlfriends."