"Okay. Since I'm Healed and fine. Let's go kick some butt!" I said.

Damian looked at Alfred. Alfred nodded,Damian sighed.

"Fine,You can come" He said.

I fist pump the air."But you have to listen and follow me" he said.

"TIKKI SPOTS ON!" I transformed.

"-Tt- i wonder who was the person to choose such words" Damian said.

I rolled my eyes " That would be the mage" i said.

"Then he is an idiot" i punched him.

"Stop, We have to go!" I said.

"Hey i told you that you have to listen to me. We go when i say we go" he said.

We went silent and Alfred just sipped his tea."Now we go.." he stated.

***

"I think they're in there" Robin said.I raised an eyebrow " Do you always put trackers on your family?" I asked him.

He smirked slightly "Not just my family...." He mumbled.

Why am i not surprised. "So what is your plan?" I asked.

"We sneak in. Their traker says they're under ground so there must be a floor under." I nodded then we left.

We grappled to the 2nd floors window. "The coast is clear " i said. We walked to hear voices in the room in front of us.

Robin placed his finger to his lips. I nodded to keep quiet.

"How's the other goon?" Asked a voice who we recognized as the joker.

"Oh He's still paralyzed. I couldn't reverse what That bee brat did to him. But that doesn't matter Mastah J " said Harley quinn.

"Doesn't matter!? It does! Who will keep an eye on her if he's paralyzed?! Wait! Don't tell me you left her Alone!" He yelled .

"Oh don't worry mastah J ! She's tied perfectly! I'm sure she's powerless after i gave her a taste of my mind." Said Harley Holding up her Hammer ( or mallet )

"Fine...but you know what you get if she gets out.." He said with a warning tone and in the background we hear " Come on Mister J we have guests to see " said a voice.

"Coming Punchline!" Joker said. Harley gasped " only i get to call you mistah J ! Who is that ! " yelled Harley.

"Oh Punchline dear. Come meet Harley." Then a she came and waved.

"Hey. She's your ex right?" Said Punchline.

"EX! I'M HIS GIRLFRIEND!" Harley yelled.

"Oops. Sorry darling but the last time i checked. I was his gurl" she said while the joker pulled her by the waist.

"B-but...i thought you loved me.." Said Harley.

Joker and punchline started to laugh. "Your just a lame goon" said punchline and cuts of the call.

Harley fell to her knees and started to sob.

"Hurry..Let's go!" Said Robin. We ran down stairs,to the under ground floor.

"Do you know who was with joker?" I asked him.

"Tt now is it the time to even ask that question?." He said.

I just rolled my eyes then we saw a dark room.

We walked in and turned on the lights. we spotted Chloe or Queen bee.

"Clo-Queen bee! I yelled."Shhhh!" Robin shushed.

We got her out of the ropes. She has one min to Detransform back.

"Are you ok?" I asked. She has been beaten up.

"I'm fine just bruised a bit. And i think i lost a tooth. " She said spitting up blood.

"Don't worry. I'm sure my Miraculous will heal you later. But now where are the others?" I asked.

"They're in an other building in the South of the city." She said.

"Wait..Wasn't your arm broken.?" She asked.

"We'll explain later. Now we need to return to the Manor and let Alfred feed pollen." I said.

"I'll go you guys return." Said Robin.

"No! We do this as a team!" I said pointing at him.

"No i told you to listen to me. I don't want anything to happen to my family, So i don't want to be late."He said.

I was about to object. But he already left,That boy i swear. Then Harley appeared holding Robin. I got out my yoyo.

"Uhh Ladybug I'm about to detransform! " Queen bee Shouted.

"Hide behind that box" she ran behind a box,then light appeared.

"Let.Robin.Go!" I stated. She pushed him to me.

my brows furrowed."Why are you just handing him to us?" I stated.

"I want to help. i know I'm not trust worthy but trust me now" she said.

"Trust you! You just beat me up!" Chloe grumbled.

"And I'll do it again if you don't shut up!" Harley yelled.

Chloe stopped. "What do you want? And how are you going to help?" i said.

"Oh just trust me Ladygirl". She smiled.

I rolled my eyes. Robin just crossed his arms. "Tt I don't approve"

***

Hey y'all ! Did you guys know who punchline is? She's jokers new girlfriend.

~Be_Spoiled03