Yoongi: Too early. And he won't stop.

Jungkook: Yoongi-hyung is right. He's just going to be more persistent about it.

Jimin: I know how to make him stop.

Me: Oh?

Jimin: Ask him where his soulmate mark is.

Hobi: Ya!

Me: Hmm. This does make me curious but I will take the high road... For now.

Hobi: Should I be scared?

Me: No, you should be terrified, very terrified. Muhahaha.

Er, yeah I can't even pull that off via text.

Anyways I texted with purpose. I'm considering starting an exercise regimen and was wondering if anyone wanted to be my exercise buddy.

Jungkook: Me!

Jimin: No, I'll do it!

Yoongi: Sleeping.

Jungkook: Missing out.

Hobi: Nope, you are all the ones missing out.

I wonder briefly what that is supposed to mean when I get a knock on the door. Okay, now I know exactly what that meant. I look down. Well, crap I'm not dressed yet.

"Just a minute." I call out, hoping that he won't impatiently keep knocking.

I haven't unpacked yet so I wrestle through my bags trying to find a sports bra. Might as well go ahead and put on the torture device if I am going to be working out anyway.

I open the door expecting to find Hobi, but the others must have caught on to what Hobi meant and hustled their way over as well since they are all standing here. Well, minus Yoongi, but honestly I didn't expect him to get out of bed to exercise, at least not this early.

I shake my head at them. "You all seriously want to exercise with me?" I pause for a second and glance at their attire. Jungkook and Hobi both look suited for the gym, but Jimin doesn't. "Um, Jimin. You might want to get dressed first." His pajamas look cozy, but I doubt he wants to sweat in them.

"You aren't exactly dressed for exercising yourself." Hobi points out.

"I wasn't expecting someone to rush over before I had the chance to get dressed. Hell, I haven't even unpacked yet." I indicate my luggage by the window side of the bed.

Hobi smirks at me. "I can do that for you."

"You most certainly will not!" I exclaim. He has already seen one of the pieces of lingerie I purchased. I really don't want him to see the others. I sigh in exasperation. "Can you all just give me like ten minutes to sort out what I want to wear? Jimin, if you are coming too I suggest you do the same." I shuttle all three of them out of my room.

It takes me longer to decide what to wear than I initially intended. Eventually I found myself settling on a pair of emerald green yoga pants made of spandex. The lower legs and ankles are loose while starting at the knees and upward on are form fitted. I choose a sleeveless crop top to pair with it, but put on a pullover hoodie that I plan on shedding once we get to the exercise room. I grab a bottle of water from the minifridge and head out the door.

When I get outside I notice it is just Jungkook and Hobi after all. "I take it Jimin decided to just go back to bed?"

The two don't answer my question. They seem to be glaring at my hoodie. I glance down at it expecting a stain or something to be on it. "What?'