Part 1.

I was standing on the battlefield. Blood dripping from my sword. Unable to breathe through my mask... All i could hear was my heartbeat. Pain of the wounded comrades weighted on my shoulders. Gosh, how i wanted to breathe again. I've never felt so terrified. 

"We have to protect lord seventh!" Said the man in the mask standing next to me, holding a kunai knife.

"Right!" I answered and grabbed my sword running towards the enemy. Jumping over my dead comrades. I had no right to be sad over their tragic deaths, I had to fight, I had to fulfill my duty as an Anbu.
He was there... Lord seventh was fighting alongside us. He was always there for his people. .

"Are you alright?" He asked when i got down on my knees as i took another life. I was shaking but his kind face seemed to calm me down. Fire was running through his eyes.

"Sir, I'm the one who should be protecting you." I felt my cheeks blushing. I was glad he wasn't able to see them. He smiled at me. I could tell he was looking at my eyes through my mask.

"I won't let any of you get hurt because of me. You should already know that! " he helped me get up.

"Thank you, Lord Hokage" I nodded. Suddenly his body lit up in flames. I backed down.

"Don't be scared, it's not an actual fire." He chuckled and ran towards the enemy.

This isn't how my story starts and this isn't how it ends either but I know one thing for sure, there's a long way ahead with high and low, with love and fear and i will fight no matter what so either join me or leave now.
Why?
Because, I have to follow my ninja way.