"I'm sorry Marinette really. I came here to become a rockstar. So i need to do this often." He said with a sigh.

She sighed. "I'm sorry Luka but...this isn't going to work.." She said.

He looked shocked then he soften. " i-i understand....but can we stay friends?" He said with Hope.

She smiled "of course Luka! Your always my friend" she said. Then they hugged a friendly hug,then went separate ways.

When Marinette arrived home she was glad that she broke up with Luka. He wasn't her type anyway.

"Part two!" Yelled Chloe behind Marinette. Marinette turned then blushed.

"Yeah...yeah..I'll go" she mumbled. Then Marinette went to eat a sandwich.

Chloe quickly dialed Tim "Hey babe! What's up?" He said cheerfully.

"What's up is daminette!" Chloe said in the phone which made Marinette glare at her.

Chloe smirked at she heard Tim spitting his drink ' Coffee ' in the background.

"What! When?" He yelled. "I'll tell you in five" then she hunged up.

"So basically..YOU GUYS MADE AN OPERATION NAMED ' DAMINETTE!" Marinette yelled.

"Yep" said Chloe popping the letter ' P ' Marinette just shooked her head in frustration and walked out.

When Marinette was out of the house she opened her contacts and saw the contact named Damian

She hesitated for a bit then clicked 'Dial'.

Then someone grabbed her and placed a cloth on her face.

She was struggling and tried to talk but it only came out as ' Mmmpphh ' then her vision became fuzzy and she can see everything spinning.

The last thing she heard was Damian saying "Marinette? Marinette?...".

***

It was already night and Chloe was dialing Marinette but she didn't Responded.

She was getting worried sick! She dialed Damian. Hoping that he will pick up he already did.

"hello?" He said. Well it is weird that Chloe was calling damian instead of Tim.

"Hey damian please tell me that you saw Marinette." She said.

"Marinette?..no i haven't saw her all day? Why what's going on?" He asked.

"Well she wanted to see you and she already went but that was like 7 hours AGO" Chloe said.

"7 hours! Wait...i remember her calling me but all i heard was movement so i thought that she accidentally dial me." He said.

"Well please help me look for her! It's dangerous outside..wait WHAT IF SHE WAS KIDNAPPED!" chloe yelled.

damian already hunged up on her and ran to the cave.

"What's wrong Damian?" Bruce said. damian was already panting.

"It's Marinette she's missing!" He said loudly.

All of the boys were suddenly in the cave.

"Suit up!" Yelled Dick.

"I'm getting the guns!" Yelled jason.

"I'll track her ! " yelled tim and went to the computer.

"Wait does she even have a tracker on her?" Said  Jason.

They all groaned. "okay that doesn't mean we won't look for her" yelled Dick.

Damian was packing some birdarangs then a hand was placed on his shoulder.

He looked up to see Bruce " Don't worry we'll get her" He said.

Damian opened his mouth to respond decided not to but nodded instead.

Then Chloe was suddenly in the cave. "I'm going too!" She said.

"No! It's too dangerous,we'll call you if we needed any help." Said Bruce.

Chloe was about to object but Tim told her not to.

Then when they were about to leave "Guys! Wait! A video is sent to us" yelled Tim.

They all ran to the Batcomputer as he opened it.

It was an old Warehouse. And Marinette was tyed to a chair in the middle.

She had bruises. And was unconscious. The boys were furious.

"Let's go!" Said Bruce. They turned to see that Damian was already gone.

"So much for daminette..." Mumbled Tim.

Chloe smacked the back of his head. "Hey!" He said.

***

~Be_Spoiled03