Chapter 1 - Decision Maker

Start from the beginning

Yujin turned back and hugged the woman. He hate his father but his mother is everything to him. Hearing his mother saying those things hurt him a lot. He can't let anything happen to his beloved ones. It happened once, when her mother tried to suicide. He can't let that happen twice.

"I won't leave Mom.. I promise... I'll go now okay? You'll come right?" Yujin tried his best to calm his mother. She gave him a nod. She'll come to his graduation. At least he still have her. The woman he loves the most. The woman who gave birth to him, take care of him all the time. The only person who would hear all his story. Nayeon. Ahn Nayeon.

—————————————————

"Baby.... Please eat now.... You didn't eat anything yet..." Yerin, a middle age woman caressed her daughter's head.

"Just leave her there. She'll starve to death if she refuse." The father tease in a mocking tone.

"Yahhh! It's all because of you! Now ask her to eat or you'll sleep outside tonight!" Yerin hit her husband. They're still in their daughter's room.

SinB then sat on the bed, trying to make up with his precious daughter. His one and only.

"Wonyoung-ah... Forgive your Daddy.. I didn't mean to hurt you.. I'm doing this for your sake..." He said in a very soft tone. No reply from the daughter.

"I promise he is a good guy. Jeongyeon is my best friend since we were little. I know he raised his son well. I just want the best for you. Trust your Daddy. Please..."

"You're so mean Dad.. It's not about the guy.. It's about me.. Don't you think about my feeling? My dream? You know I've been dreaming about this since long ago. I struggled so much to reach this extent. But now you ask me to get married?" She cried again.

"Ssshhhhh.... It's okay baby.... It's okay... Leave everything to Daddy... I promise you will still be an idol even after the marriage.. Just... Please accept this marriage first..." He persuaded.

"It won't work Dad. No one like a married idol. No one." She still in tears. Covering herself in her soft pink blanket.

"I'll find a way. I promise baby. I promise." He sounded convincing.

Wonyoung then pulled her blanket down and sat. Her father cupped her face and wiped her tears. Giving his fatherly smile with full of love.

"You promise...?" Wonyoung asked.

"I promise my princess. I promise." He pulled his daughter into his arm and smiled. Being happy knowing the daughter finally accepting the marriage. Cooperating.

Wonyoung doesn't know if this is a right decision to make. She really loves her family. They did so much for her. They wanted her to be a doctor but she kept insisting on being an idol, which they support her to. They always fill Wonyoung's request. Do everything she wants. She's the princess after all.

But maybe... Maybe now is the right time to fulfill their wish. Marrying someone they chose for her. She doesn't want this, but she just can't let her family down. She won't.

"Okay.. Now let's fill you stomach shall we my princess?" SinB pulled his daughter down the bed, making their way to the dining table.

"Hmm.." Wonyoung nodded.

They're eating peacefully. They're having a seafood pasta and crab-stuffed lobster. It's actually Wonyoung's favorite. Her mother intentionally cooked that for her. Special for their sulking daughter. When Wonyoung cry or sulk, giving her favorite dish will be the best solution. Especially when Yerin is the ones cooking.

"Dad.. Mom.. I'll go back to the dorm after dinner. The girls might be waiting. I don't want anyone to be worried about me." Wonyoung started their conversation.

"Are you sure?" Yerin asked.

"Yes Mom. Don't worry about me. I'm okay."

"But you still agree about the marriage right?" It is SinB's turn to ask.

"Dad.... As long as you keep your promise... Then I'll keep mine too."

"What promise?" Yerin confusingly asked. Both father and daughter smirked.

"Yahhhh! You both should really tell me!"

"Mom. I'll go get few things. Manager is waiting in front." Wonyoung ran to her room after she checked on her phone and came back after few minutes.

"Wait! Bring this for your friends. I put a lot since Hyewon loves them too."

"Thanks Mom. I'll go now. And you two! Behave! Don't fight! Love you both!" She kissed her parents cheeks and ran to their private van.

A short update for tonight. What will happen next? Let's wait and see...

- NFS -