"Why would there be something bothering me?" She said. He raised an eyebrow.

"I know when someone is bothered or so. It's ok if you want to talk about it" he said.

She smiled " When did the DAMIAN Wayne became a softy?" She said with a smirk.

"Your dodging my question" he said with a poker face.

She frowned a bit " it's that...usually my friends remember my Birthday and all but now it's different..." She said with a low tone.

"It's your birthday?" He asked with confusion.

"Yeah...but I'm not disappointed in you...i never mentioned it to you Guy's." She said.

"Then who are you referring to?" He said.

"Like Chloe and luka...Mostly Luka..and when i had friends in Paris they would throw me a birthday party..but now..i just want someone to say 'Happy birthday' only." She said .

".....Happy birthday?" He said then smirked.

She laughed at him " Thanks Damian but i think its kinda late for that." They kept silent until it was broken by damians phone ringing.

He picked it up " Hello...yeah she's with me...dinner?...fine." Then he hung up.

She looked confused. " Your having dinner at the manor with us" he said to her.

"Oh...then lets go" she gestured and they went to the manor.

When they entered the manor was too dark than usual. They looked around and when they entered the entertainment room.

"Surprise! Happy Birthday Marinette!" Everyone cheered.

Marinette was speechless. She had been sad for no reason. She began tearing up.

"Oh Marinette don't cry" cooed Chloe and hugged her.

"I-i thought you guys had forgotten or didn't even know" Marinette said while her head was low.

"Of course we won't forget!" Said Audrey.

"And you mentioned it to us before Marinette" Dick smiled.

"Dick! You came!" she said then hugged him.

"Wait you remember him?" Chloe was surprised. "Sure how can she forget dickie bird?" Dick said while still hugging her.

When they broke the hug she looked around the party " Where's Luka?" She asked.

Chloe and Helena looked at each other before turning to Marinette.

"Sorry Buggette.. But he couldn't make it here " Chloe said sadly.

Marinette just nodded. And when she turned she saw Bruce and Jason bringing the cake in.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Marinette! Happy birthday to you!" They all sang to her.

"Blow a wish" said Tim. She thoughted about a wish and blowed the candles.

They all cheered for her."let's get the presents!" Cheered Dick. Then everyone ran to give Marinette a present.

She wished that she wanted her new friends to be always a part of her family.

Then everyone gave Marinette a present. She was very happy. Then the last one to give was damian.

"Tt happy birthday.." He said then gave her a box thats wrapped with pink and yellow paper and had holes in it.

She smiled at him. Then she ripped the paper off then she gasped at what was inside.

Everyone came and saw what's inside.

"You got her a hamster?" Said Chloe unsurprised.

"Tt she always said she wanted one" Damian replied.

"Really Marinette?" Said Chloe then they looked to see that Marinette is still surprised.

"THIS IS THE BEST PRESENT EVER!" Marinette yelled making everyone startle.

She hugged damian saying " Thank you! Thank you ! Thank you! " she said very happy.

He smiled a bit and hugged her back. But when he glanced at his brother they were making kissy faces which made him have his ol' poker face back.

***

When they got home Chloe kept telling Marinette that Luka wasn't being a good boyfriend.

"Alright! I'll...talk to him" said Marinette.

***

~Be_Spoiled03