"Uno!", Dalvin said. "You can't do that nigga.", Kaylan said. "Yeah you can't. What the fuck is you doing?",Zhen said while grabbing some chips and eating it. "I just did two reverse cards and put down three draw 2 cards.", Dalvin said.

I had a confused look on my face. "Dalvin...I know we brothers and all but...I might have to disown you.", I said while shaking my head. "Nigga shut the fuck up. Yall just mad that I'm winning.", Dalvin said. "No nigga you just don't know how to fucking play, you fucking sore loser.", Kaylan said. Dalvin laughed. "Shut up.", Dalvin said grabbing Kaylan and kissing her.

"Eww what the fuck.", Zhen said. "What?", Kaylan said. "You and him. You dating my nigga's brother.", she said. "Bitch you doing the same thing.", Kaylan said while chuckling. "Damn you right. I'm fucking tripping.", Zhen said. 

We all continued playing and eating. Tonight's just a nice night. I turned my head and looked out at the window. I noticed there was a matte black car outside with its lights on."Damn. That's a nice ass car.", I said. "What car babe?", Zhen asked. "It's a matte black car outside. That shit look nice.", I said.

Zhen turned around and tapped Kaylan. "Uhh...Isn't that Aubrey's car Kay?", Zhen asked. Kaylan looked outside and her facial expression changed. "I fucking knew. I told you Z. Nobody never listens to me.", Kaylan said. "Who's Aubrey?", Dalvin asked. "That's Zhen's tutor. He been on the creepy shit since day one.", I said sipping on my fruit punch.

Dalvin looked and saw the car too. "The fuck is he doing over here?", I asked. "We don't know. We haven't spoken to his creepy ass in three days.", Zhen said. "Well, I'm finna see what the fuck does he wants. I'm almost done winning and he ruining the fucking moment.", Dalvin said. He started putting on shoes and walked outside. 

He opened the door and the car sped away. "What the fuck?", Dalvin said. "See that's the shit I was talking about.", Kaylan said. "This shit is getting annoying now.", I said. "I'm definitely cutting him off.", Zhen said. "Shit, you should've been doing that.", I said. "Well yall...let's just go back to what we were doing.", Kaylan said. "That's something I can agree with.", Dalvin said. 

So Kaylan closed and locked the door and shut the window blinds and we all resumed back to playing uno and eating. 

...

Zane's POV

I sped away once I seen your boyfriend open the door. He doesn't understand that we have a better connection spiritually, mentally, and physically. I bet he doesn't touch you in the way I would. I bet he doesn't kiss you the way I would. I KNOW he doesn't do anything better than me. I mean who would? He's not built up to my stature. 

Just wait patiently, Kaylan. We WILL see each other again. It won't be now though. I want you to have fun with that short build-a-bear of a man you got. Sooner or later...you will feel every single ounce and drop of my passionate, romantic and intense love for you. 

Until that day just know that...I do love you.

To be continued...

What's good niggas? It's been a while since the last time I fucking updated. It's March and I don't feel tired anymore! I'm productive, energetic, and ready to talk to yall on these messages boards. Some of yall really be with the shit on here lol. What do yall think Zane has for Kaylan? (it's a lil weird having my name in this story) Did yall miss Devante and Dalvin? I hope yall had a nice ass February and have a lit ass spring break! I wanna give my lovely people some shoutouts! I wanna thank these niggas:  Vintage_ChiccnvachanBennyBearrBKimb29BreadPigeonpacandvante4everalgritsnogreenRiRi148,-xxxtaetaciondamitaajoeTeresaMyles6THEBESTBROADPurplePyramidMyLittleThingx for being sweethearts and commenting whether on my message board, on algritsnogreen story, on my story, on BennyBearr stories or somewhere else. I just wanna thank yall. I'll see yall on the next chapter and remember if you wanna get a shoutout from me just comment, vote, or follow me (superstar444). I'll literally give you a shoutout just for breathing lol. And remember that I LOVE YALL NIGGAS<3 <3 <3 <3