XLVIII

O'Bryan

I released a breath of nervousness as I got out vehicle. I picked up the flowers and place the keys in the box. I was  nervous being around Cavelle and at this moment, I want to start things over with her but she makes me nervous sometimes. I was honestly trying and whatever I was hiding from her, it wasn't serious.

Walking up to the door, I was about to knock when she open the door. The look she gave me wasn't one of surprise but it was as if she doesn't care.

"Can you move? I have somewhere to be." She spoke. She had bags in her hand and by the looks of it, she was heading to the hospital.

"Stop being like that. I wanna apologize for my behaviour and I also wanna apologize for not giving you the trust you deserve, not making you feel safe and for being a dick towards you. I've took some time and understand how you felt and I truly apologize. If there were any way i could apologize to you, i would by allowing this relationship to go back to the way it was. How we trusted each other and how in love i am with you. I never mean to hurt you in any way...." i sniffled. "And I'm proud to be your husband. I realise that... that I messed up, hurt your feelings and put you in a spot that you shouldn't have been in and I deserve whatever treatment you're giving me. If you wanna divorce me, fine. But just know that there is no one that could break me down and put me back together again like you do, love me like you do, and care for me like you do. I will always love you and I would never, ever be with anyone else. I rather die if I'm not with you but all in all, I hope you will forgive me and just know that if you take me back, this is the last time I will fuck up. I will cherish the very ground you walk on and whenever you're in need, I'll supply you with anything you need. I promise that I'll be the same O'Bryan you fell in love with." I ended. I didn't know what more I could've said.

She just stared at me. I gulped, and stepped back a bit.

"What am I gonna do with you." She tilted her head and looked at me as if she hated me.

"I'm sorry. I mean every word I said and I re-"

"You always do this shit to me Mazi! I'm tryna heal and here you come with your sorry ass apology tryna make me forgive you. I'm not gonna fucking forgive you until I feel like it. Please allow me to heal?" She started crying.

Without saying a word, I went to hug her. She didn't hug me back and that was okay. She is and always will be my wife. No matter how much she hates me and push me away, I'll always be there and I will wait until she's ready.

"I'm sorry Cav. I will fix this. It's just a minor setback baby."

I let her go and got on my knees infront of her. I sat the roses and box on the floor before taking the bags from her, sitting them on the floor too. I held onto her hands and looked up at her.

"As I get down on my knees, I swear on my life that i will never let you cry again Cav. This is the last time. I promise. I know you think I've been hiding things from you but the truth is.. i've been making some calls and arrangements to get this gift for you. I wanted it for today so I had to keep in contact with the dealers. I-it's uhm... it's custom made for you." I opened the box I had and showed her the two
keys that sat nicely in the box. An all black Bugatti Veyron for herself and a white 2020 Lexus LX for the family.

"I worked hard for these and I hope you love it. I know you don't like material things but I wanted to get you something you wanted." I stood to my feet.

"Dont fuck me up Mazi." She sniffled and walk away from me.

"Wait wait. Cav please." I ran after her.

"Why are you doing this to me?" She turned around and looked at me.

"I'm sorry baby." I shook my head. "I promise this was the only thing I'm hiding from you. I have been working on it and I didn't want you to find out. I swear. Please. I'm even going to therapy just for you, yesterday was my last day. I'm trying." I explained.